Beiter Pin Nock 12pk
Beiter - innovative archery products of the highest precision that help you to the pinnacle of success
Beiter Pin Nock 12pkPrice: $29.95
$27.23 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Beiter Pin Nock 12pk Description
Beiter invented the asymmetric nock and was the first to produce specific nocks in different shapes for most arrows on the market.
Beiter introduced Insert-Nocks, Out Nocks, In Out Nocks and Pin Out Nocks, to be used directly in or on shafts or on bushings or pins and now comes the first asymmetric pin nock to complete the product line, so Beiter offers a nock for all shafts.
It is still recommended to use Pin Out Nocks instead of Pin Nocks if the shaft-pin combination allows its use because it is a better fit.
The Beiter Pin Nock comes in small groove, asymmetric size #1 or in large groove, asymmetric size #2 and the symmetric Hunter Pin Nock.
The Beiter Hunter Pin Nock has been mainly designed for compound archers, using a D-Loop on their string, being the only real symmetrical way of shooting in archery.
The Beiter Hunter Pin Nock is available in symmetric shape only - of equal parts. Remember to shoot with the Beiter logo on top.
Some features of Beiter Hunter Pin Nocks that set them apart
Many inferior knock-off imitators have come on the scene and appear to look and feel like a Beiter Nock, but lack Beiter's precision engineering, exact fitting, outstanding design, top quality materials and the highest quality standards and certainly do not perform anywhere near as well as a Beiter Nock. Just ask a Beiter owner - they will tell you there is only one nock - Beiter.
- The Hunter Pin Nock is for use with compound shooters who use a D-Loop. Hunter Pin Nocks are "symmetric" because only with this shooting style, the release and nock are in one line, which is the only symmetrical way to shoot in archery
- Each nock size has only one single mould to offer the highest precision and the lowest tolerance because every single nock of one size comes out of the same mould
- The Hunter Pin Nock does not pinch on the nocking point, but rests there with a spring effect and is more durable than other brands of nocks, having a much longer working life and more importantly, Beiter nocks are guaranteed to provide consistent release from the string, shot after shot.
- The Beiter Hunter Pin Nock can be shot with all known nocking points, but the Beiter nocking point is the ideal partner for the Beiter Hunter Pin Nock and when teamed together, it avoids the arrow nocking out of the string at full draw and are an ideal gliding surface.
- Sold in a pack of 12
- Available in colours of red, orange, blue, dark green, white and purple. Please specify colour choice. They come in a further 9 colours which are not stocked colours, but can be special ordered. Please enquire
- Beiter Pin Nock Hunter precisely fits all types of pins and can be used with any arrow that uses a pin bushing
- Available in asymmetric #1 small groove for recurve, asymmetric #2 large groove for recurve and symmetric Hunter designed for compound shooters using a D-Loop. Please specify type