Martin Hunter Recurve 62"
Martin Hunter says tradition, adds stability and accuracy, amongst the fastest recurves you will find, impressive speed without sacrificing brace height
Martin Hunter Recurve 62"
Martin Hunter Recurve 62" Description
Celebrating it's 50th anniversary in production, the Hunter is perhaps the most successfully used traditional bow ever made.
The Howatt Hunter was a popular model long before many of today's archers were even born!
Sure, materials have improved, but this basic design has survived for decades.
Built for speed, the Hunter easily lives up to its name.
Perfect for the archer with a longer than average draw length, the 62" Hunter will perform well for draw lengths up to 30".
Its longer length adds stability and accuracy, providing control to it's impressive cast and speed.
This bow has been satisfying several generations of serious traditional bowhunters.
The 62" Hunter offers a little extra length which not only benefits those with a longer draw length but adds stability and therefore accuracy.
The Hunter is amongst the fastest recurves you will find, offering impressive speed without sacrificing brace height.
Looking for a custom bow?
Because Martin hand craft their bows one at a time, they can offer many custom options on the model of your choice and can provide custom draw weights, measured at your personal draw length. 52# @ 27", for example.
Add a message or name to be applied beneath your bow's finish, such as "Custom Made for John Archer". Describe your preferred grip style and they'll do their very best to shape your grip accordingly.
Martin even offer custom installation of sight, quiver and bowfishing mounts.
With cores of eastern hard maple, the Hunter's limbs are designed to store great energy while allowing a smooth, stack-free draw.
The riser is shaped from black dyed birch, which compliments an inset of bubinga at the grip.
This smooth drawing, fast shooting Hunter will hit the mark with serious bowhunters and should receive attention from those with longer than average draw lengths.
If a fast, powerful recurve bow is what you seek, take a serious look at the Hunter. It's made for the serious archer.
Riser woods include black dyed Birch with Bubinga inset.
Limbs made of Eastern Hard Maple laminations and black fibreglass with black fibreglass overlays.
Martin Hunter Recurve 62" Technical Specifications
- AMO Length 62"
- Draw Weights 40lb, 45lb, 50lb, 55lb, 60lb, 65lb. Please specify Draw Weight.
- Available in RH and LH. Please specify RH or LH.
- Brace Height - 7"-7.75"
- Mass Weight - 2lb 3oz
- Riser with rich gray wood tonings include black dyed Birch with Bubinga inset
- Limbs have Eastern hard maple laminations and black fibreglass with black fibreglass overlays
- Flemish Bowstring
- Traditional Rest
- Owner's manual
Also available in a complete bow package of
- Arrow rest
- Bow quiver, side quiver, back quiver or hunting side quiver
- Whisker string silencers or puff silencers
- Martin Deerskin Leather Glove, Vista Deerskin Glove or ASAT Glove
- ASAT Leafy or True Timber camo suits, headnets and camo paint
- Bowhunters gear belt or Rangefinder case
- Hunting or ventilated armguard
- Easton Carbon or Aluminium hunting arrows with two, three or four blade broadheads to suit
- String Nok Set
- Bjorn 60cm Target Face
- Bowstring Wax
- Fred Bear Padded Recurve Soft Bow Case or Martin Recurve Bow Case
- 3D Animal target, ShotBlocker block target or DeadStop bag target
- Bow will be set up and ready for you to shoot.
- Please specify which accessories you would like included in your package and we will be only too pleased to provide you with a quote. If you need further advice or assistance, please enquire or contact us during business hours.
No other bow says tradition like the Howatt Hunter. The Number 1 Hunting Recurve.
|Axle to Axle:||62 inches|
|Brace Height:||7.75-8.5 inches|