Bear Kodiak Magnum Recurve 52in
The Bear Kodiak Magnum Recurve is named after the rugged island and monster bear that Fred shot on the ground at just 10 yards or 9 metres. Expect a quick launch for your arrow and minimum after-shock from this beautifully finished and superbly apportioned recurve. This 52 inch Kodiak Magnum will live up to its billing...and then some!!
Bear Kodiak Magnum Recurve 52inPrice: $749.95
$681.77 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Bear Kodiak Magnum Recurve 52in Description
Modelled after the famous Kodiak bow, the Kodiak Magnum was first introduced in 1961 as a bow hunters dream about due to its short length and easy manoeuvrability. The design stuck and it has been around ever since.
2011 marked the 50th anniversary of the famous Kodiak Magnum and in honour of this historic event, Bear put everything back into this 50th Anniversary, so it would be a near perfect match to the original. The high leather classic side plate is back. Good luck telling this apart from one of 50 years ago.
Hand crafted legendary performance. Often rated a top buyer's choice for quality and bowyer craftsmanship, the traditional line up from Bear Archery continues to satisfy those recurve enthusiasts looking for a time tested quality hunter. These are the same handcrafted bows that Fred Bear designed and tested all over the world. Exotic hardwoods have been used to create stunning bows that are both superior in the field and almost certainly to become tomorrow's collectibles.
Magnum indeed! Named for the rugged island and monster bear that Fred shot on the ground at just 10 yards, the 52-inch Kodiak Magnum will live up to its billing...and then some!
Expect a quick launch for your arrow and minimum after-shock from this beautifully finished and superbly apportioned recurve. This bow is built to order.
Bear Kodiak Magnum Recurve 52" technical specifications
- AMO Length 52"
- Draw Weights available RH 35lb, 40lb, 45lb, 50lb, 55lb, 60lb. LH 35lb, 40lb, 45lb, 50lb, 55lb. Please specify draw weight
- Available in right hand and left hand. Please specify RH or LH
- Riser is a single piece, has decorative wood laminations in exotic Bubinga and is capped with black and white fibreglass
- Limbs overlaid with clear maple with matched hardwood laminates and backed and faced with high strength black fibreglass. The tips are handcrafted and layered with black and white fibreglass
- Crowned, cut on centre arrow shelf
- Soft Bear Hair Rest
- Classic high leather side plate
- Leather side plate
- Dynaflight 97 Flemish Twist string (red and black), a Bowstringer and easy to follow instructions on how to string the bow
Also available in a complete bow package of
- Arrow rest
- Bow quiver, side quiver, back quiver or hunting side quiver
- Whisker string silencers or puff silencers
- Martin Deerskin Leather Glove, Vista Deerskin Glove or ASAT Glove
- ASAT Leafy or True Timber camo suits, headnets and camo paint
- Bowhunters gear belt or Rangefinder case
- Hunting or ventilated armguard
- Easton Carbon or Aluminium hunting arrows with two, three or four blade broadheads to suit
- String Nok Set
- Bjorn 60cm Target Face
- Bowstring Wax
- Fred Bear Padded Recurve Soft Bow Case or Martin Recurve Bow Case
- 3D Animal target, ShotBlocker block target or DeadStop bag target
- Bow will be set up and ready for you to shoot.
- Please specify which accessories you would like included in your package and we will be only too pleased to provide you with a quote. If you need further advice or assistance, please enquire or contact us during business hours.