Delta McKenzie Pro 3D Fallow Deer
Brand: Delta McKenzie
What a great idea, having your own practice target that is ultra realistic with the Delta McKenzie Kill Zone
Delta McKenzie Pro 3D Fallow DeerPrice: $849.95
$772.68 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Delta McKenzie Pro 3D Fallow Deer Description
Delta McKenzie Pro 3D Fallow Deer, formerly known as McKenzie XT Fallow Deer. Shoulder Height 35" or 88cm, Body Length 50" or 127cm.
Innovative design, realistic appearance and tournament proven durability.
The XTreme Series targets features replaceable cores made with E-Z Flex soft foam material for easy arrow removal.
With complete body painting to protect the finish from ultra violet sunlight.
It's designed for shooters who want the quickest and easiest arrow removal available.
The replaceable E-Z Flex cores make these high quality targets economical to use, since the cores can be replaced as often as necessary, without replacing the entire target.
The XTreme series offers the best of both worlds - E-Z Flex foam for quick and easy arrow removal and replaceable cores, so your high quality XTreme Series targets last a long time.
- Made from E-Z Flex soft foam material
- Features a replaceable core
- Quick and easy arrow removal
- Life-sized animal
- Replaceable E-Z Flex cores make targets economical to use
- Cores can be replaced as often as necessary, without replacing the entire target body
- Easy to see lines
- IBO & ASA Universal Scoring Rings available on all competition targets
Target has superb details and is ultra realistic.
The XT Fallow Deer is a full size 3D target.
Fallow Deer Statistics at a glance
- Conservation Status - Least Concern
- Zoological or species name - Dama dama
- Native to - Europe
- Head & body length - 55" to 63" or 140cm to 160cm
- Shoulder height - 35" to 39" or 90cm to 100cm
- Life Span - 18 to 20 years