Delta McKenzie Pro 3D Mountain Lion
Brand: Delta McKenzie
For an ultra realistic, life-like with superb features & details, easy to see lines, tournament proven, complete body painting to protect finish from ultra violet sunlight, get a quality Delta McKenzie full size animal target for years of use
Delta McKenzie Pro 3D Mountain LionPrice: $830.95
$755.41 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Delta McKenzie Pro 3D Mountain Lion Description
Delta McKenzie Pro 3D Mountain Lion, formerly known as McKenzie XT Mountain Lion. Height 24" or 61cm, Body Length 49" or 124cm.
Innovative design, realistic appearance and tournament proven durability.
The XTreme Series targets features replaceable cores made with E-Z Flex soft foam material for easy arrow removal.
With complete body painting to protect the finish from ultra violet sunlight.
It's designed for shooters who want the quickest and easiest arrow removal available.
The replaceable E-Z Flex cores make these high quality targets economical to use, since the cores can be replaced as often as necessary, without replacing the entire target.
The XTreme series offers the best of both worlds - E-Z Flex foam for quick and easy arrow removal and replaceable cores, so your high quality XTreme Series targets last a long time.
- Made from E-Z Flex soft foam material
- Features a replaceable core
- Quick and easy arrow removal
- Life-sized animal
- Replaceable E-Z Flex cores make targets economical to use
- Cores can be replaced as often as necessary, without replacing the entire target body
- Easy to see lines
- IBO & ASA Universal Scoring Rings available on all competition targets
Target has superb details and is ultra realistic.
The XT Mountain Lion is a full size 3D target.
Mountain Lion at a glance
- Conservation Status - Near Threatened
- Zoological or species name - Felis concolor
- Native to - From Yukon in Canada to Andes in South America
- Also known as - Cougar, puma or panther
- Head & body length - 60" to 180" or 152cm to 274cm
- Shoulder height - 24" to 32" or 60cm to 80cm
- Speed - 35 mph or 55 kph
- Population est - 50,000
- Life Span - 18 to 20 years in the wild, slightly longer in captivity.