Easton 5mm Axis shaft dozen
Easton 5mm Axis Nano shafts - carbon nanotubes are the strongest, lightest substance known to exist and are 18 times stronger than Kevlar. Axis started the small diameter revolution and continue to be the number one choice for bowhunters looking for superior hunting performance in a big game shaft - tighter groups, deeper penetration and a thicker wall for more durability
Easton 5mm Axis shaft dozenPrice: $175.94
$159.95 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Easton 5mm Axis shaft dozen Description
Easton 5mm Axis shafts previously called Easton ST Axis N-Fused shafts. Easton exclusive N-Fused carbon utilises Hybtonite carbon nanotube infusion to create a stronger, hard-hitting AXIS arrow and we cut your shaft to length for free.
Carbon nanotubes are the strongest, lightest substance known to exist.
The superior mechanical properties of Nanotube Hybtonite resin produce lightweight arrows with increased strength and built-in vibration control.
Easton enlisted the world's leading nanotechnology experts to develop molecularly bonded carbon nanotubes combined in the first arrows ever with nano-fused construction. 5mm Axis arrows with factory installed "X" nocks with HIT insert, chamfer stone, installation tool and HIT 2 part epoxy.
New nano-infused or n-fused carbon 5mm Axis shafts yield higher strength to provide archers a more powerful version of the world's best bowhunting ammunition.
New n-fused carbon 5mm Axis shafts yield higher strength and built in vibration control to provide archers a more powerful version of the world's best bowhunting ammunition.
Easton Carbon nanotubes are 18 times stronger than Kevlar. 182 times stronger than steel.
N-Fused Carbon 5mm Axis shafts feature
- Hidden Insert Technology aligns broadheads for tighter groups
- Small profile for deeper penetration
- Thicker wall for more durability
- HIT alignment for broadhead accuracy
- Straightness: +/- .003" guaranteed
- Weight tolerance: +/- 2.0 grains
- High-strength nanotube infused carbon-composite fibres for exceptional durability and hoop strength
- Slim Tech small diameter and unidirectional carbon fibre core
- N-fused micro smooth finish reduces wear on the arrow rest and provides quiet draw and release
- Internal-fit X Nock installed
- HIT insert, chamfer stone, installation tool, HIT epoxy included
- Points and broadhead adapter rings sold separately
- Note - one size HIT insert fits all 5mm Axis shaft sizes
- Nanotubes are 18 times stronger than Kevlar
- Nanotubes are 182 times stronger than steel
- Penetration Rating (PR) is a simple measure of hunting arrow performance when comparing shafts of equal spine or stiffness. PR is calculated by taking the weight of the shaft in grains per inch (gpi) divided by the frontal area of the shaft in square inches (gpi/in2). PR is an effective measure of the penetration ability of a hunting shaft, taking into account the diameter and weight relationship. Laboratory testing shows the higher the PR, the deeper the arrows penetrate into test materials. Measured for 300 spine shafts, the PR for the following shafts is - FMJ Dangerous Game 251, FMJ 194, Axis 173, Epic 162, Regular Carbon 154
- Black, micro-smooth finish
- Available in 600, 500, 400, 340, 300, 260 shaft sizes. Please specify size
- Shafts can be cut to your precise shaft length at no additional charge. Please specify the length of your shaft. If you leave this field blank, your shafts will be shipped uncut at full length. If you are unsure, please include your request in Step 2 of the Checkout process when ordering and we will contact you to assist you in selecting the correct length required
5mm Axis - the world's first shaft with Carbon Nanotubes - Magnum ammunition for your bow.
The favourite choice for serious bowhunters looking for deep penetrating big game performance. New Axis arrows are the first ever to utilise carbon nanotubes for increased strength compared to ordinary carbon arrows. Get the new 5mm Axis n-fused micro smooth surface for a quiet draw across the rest and to create a stronger, hard hitting Axis.
Fully fletched arrows can be purchased separately.
View them at Easton 5mm Axis N-Fused Arrows