Easton XX75 Jazz shaft dozen
A great arrow for new, beginners and junior archers. The wide selection of sizes to fit a variety of light setups, from 20 inch draw and a 15lb bow, up to adults shooting a 35lb bow with a 29 inch draw, ensures that there is a size perfectly suited for you.
Easton XX75 Jazz shaft dozenPrice: $65.94
$59.95 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Easton XX75 Jazz shaft dozen Description
Easton Jazz Shaft is designed for new archers seeking high performance and value and we cut your shaft to length for free.
Comes in 9 sizes to fit a variety of light setups.
A great arrow for beginners and juniors.
These shafts cover a wide range from the little ones who have a 20 inch draw and shoot a 15lb bow, right up to adults shooting a 35lb bow with a 29 inch draw length.
- Straightness +/- .005" guaranteed max
- Weight tolerance +/- 2%
- Strength (psi) 90,000
- 7075 aerospace alloy
- Hard anodised finish
- Precision-ground nock swage
- Takes NIBB Point, One piece Bullet Point, One piece target point or RPS Point
- Takes RPS insert
- Takes conventional nock sold separately
- Available in 1214, 1413, 1416, 1516, 1616, 1716, 1816, 1916 shaft sizes. Please specify size
- Shafts can be cut to your precise shaft length at no additional charge. Please specify the length of your shaft. If you leave this field blank, your shafts will be shipped uncut at full length. If you are unsure, please include your request in Step 2 of the Checkout process when ordering and we will contact you to assist you in selecting the correct length required
Fully fletched arrows can be purchased separately.
View them at Easton Jazz Arrows with Nibbs Points