Easton 5mm Full Metal Jacket shaft dozen
5mm Full Metal Jacket shaft is a small diameter, high strength thick wall carbon core armed in bone piercing 7075 alloy metal jacket giving hunters magnum big game stopping power, easily pulls from high density targets. Low glare, anodised finish.
Easton 5mm Full Metal Jacket shaft dozenPrice: $193.95
$176.32 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Easton 5mm Full Metal Jacket shaft dozen Description
Easton 5mm Full Metal Jacket shafts previously called Easton Axis Full Metal Jacket shafts. Devastating kinetic energy and ultimate penetration and we cut your shaft to length for free.
Ultra-small diameter and thick-wall carbon core armed in a bone-piercing 7075 alloy full metal jacket gives bowhunters magnum big-game stopping power. 5mm FMJ provides bowhunters higher levels of penetration and easily pulls from high-density 3D targets. 5mm FMJ provides bowhunters awesome levels of durability and penetration.
- Micro smooth aerospace alloy surface provides easier removal from tough, high density 3D targets
- Small diameter and thick wall carbon fibre core with Hidden Insert Technology for deeper penetration and more durability
- A 7075-T6 metal jacket gives more consistent spine, straightness and weight than all carbon arrows. Easton's exclusive process fuses the carbon core to the metal jacket
- Straightness: +/- .002" guaranteed
- Low-glare, hard anodised diamond pattern finish for easy target pull
- Weight tolerance: +/- 2.0 grains
- High strength carbon fibre core with 7075 alloy metal jacket
- Internal fit X Nock installed
- HIT Insert, chamfer stone, installation tool, HIT epoxy included
- Points and broadhead adapter rings sold separately
- One-size HIT insert fits all sizes.
- Penetration Rating (PR) is a simple measure of hunting arrow performance when comparing shafts of equal spine or stiffness. PR is calculated by taking the weight of the shaft in grains per inch (gpi) divided by the frontal area of the shaft in square inches (gpi/in2). PR is an effective measure of the penetration ability of a hunting shaft, taking into account the diameter and weight relationship. Laboratory testing shows the higher the PR, the deeper the arrows penetrate into test materials. Measured for 300 spine shafts, the PR for the following shafts is - FMJ Dangerous Game 251, FMJ 194, Axis 173, Epic 162, Regular Carbon 154. FMJ = Deeper Penetration - More pass throughs, Better blood trails, Quicker kills
- Available in 500, 400, 340, 300 shaft sizes. Please specify size
- Shafts can be cut to your precise shaft length at no additional charge. Please specify the length of your shaft. If you leave this field blank, your shafts will be shipped uncut at full length. If you are unsure, please include your request in Step 2 of the Checkout process when ordering and we will contact you to assist you in selecting the correct length required
5mm Full Metal Jacket shaft with carbon armour piercing ammunition. Overkill? Pack serious heat for bone crushing penetration.
Fully fletched arrows can be purchased separately.
View them at Easton 5mm Full Metal Jacket Arrows