Easton ACC shaft dozen
Easton ACC shafts are exceptional & remain archers top choice for high performance and light weight versatility. Extremely accurate, durable, extraordinarily consistent. Fantastic for 3D, target, hunting & field archery for compounds & recurves.
Easton ACC shaft dozenPrice: $239.95
$218.14 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Easton ACC shaft dozen Description
Extraordinary consistency and straightness, extreme durability, versatility for hunting and target use. The exceptional ACC arrow remains the top choice for archers and bowhunters seeking high-performance lightweight versatility. For strength and pinpoint accuracy, use only Easton components and we cut your shaft to length for free.
- Straightness: +/- .002" guaranteed maximum
- High-strength carbon fibre bonded to a precision 7075 aerospace alloy core tube
- Weight tolerance: +/- 0.5 grains
- Black, micro-smooth 9-micron finish
- Available in 2-00, 3L-00, 3-00, 2L-04, 2-04, 3X-04, 3L-04, 3-04, 3L-18, 3-18, 3-28, 3-39, 3-49, 3-71 shaft sizes. Please specify size required
- Comes with factory installed UNI Bushing. Take G Nock - sold separately.
- Take screw-in RPS points, one piece parabolic points or NIBB points - sold separately
- Shafts can be cut to your precise shaft length at no additional charge. Please specify the length of your shaft. If you leave this field blank, your shafts will be shipped uncut at full length. If you are unsure, please include your request in Step 2 of the Checkout process when ordering and we will contact you to assist you in selecting the correct length required
Fully fletched arrows can be purchased separately.
View them at Easton ACC Arrows