Easton ACG shaft dozen
For serious recurve & compound target shooting and training, go for the sleek low profile A/C/G or aluminium carbon gold parallel shaft for long range tournament accuracy & training, unrivalled scores & advanced wind cutting characteristics
Easton ACG shaft dozenPrice: $334.95
$304.50 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Easton ACG shaft dozen Description
Advanced engineering, combines with a sleek parallel profile, to deliver tournament gold.
Easton ACG, aluminium carbon gold starts with a precision drawn alloy core tube and add specialised carbon overlays to provide archers long range tournament accuracy and we cut your shaft to length for free.
A low profile hits the mark with advanced wind cutting characteristics and precise tolerances mean ACG arrows fly true and group tight.
Precision built for tournament use and training, shoot small diameter ACG and win big with Easton.
World champions and archers alike choose Easton A/C parallel designs for flawless aluminium carbon arrow precision with versatile components and unrivalled scores.
A/C/G and A/C/C parallel shafts are the perfect shaft, optimised for serious target competition and training for both compound and recurve bows.
Easton ACG Aluminium Carbon Gold shafts have layers of bonded, unidirectional carbon fibres and epoxy resin matrix to offer unmatched strength.
The exclusive process fuses the carbon fibre to the alloy core.
Precision drawn high strength alloy core tube provides circumferential strength and split and crush resistance.
Points and nock components are installed inside this strong, common size alloy core and are flush with the OD of the shaft.
A 9 micron finish pulls easier over the rest, under the clicker and from target mats.
- High-strength carbon fibre bonded to a precision 7075 aerospace alloy core tube
- Polished black carbon finish
- Guaranteed straightness: +/- .002"
- Weight tolerance: +/- 0.5 grains
- Components sold separately
- Available in 1500, 1300, 1150, 1000, 880, 810, 710, 660, 610, 540, 480, 430 shaft sizes. Please specify size required
- Shafts can be cut to your precise shaft length at no additional charge. Please specify the length of your shaft. If you leave this field blank, your shafts will be shipped uncut at full length. If you are unsure, please include your request in Step 2 of the Checkout process when ordering and we will contact you to assist you in selecting the correct length required
A/C/G - The pinnacle of parallel performance.
Please note the image illustrated is of an arrow, but an ACG shaft is only offered for sale here, but fully fletched Easton ACG arrows can be purchased separately.
View them at Easton ACG Arrows
This is what people have said about Easton ACG.
"Excellent. The variable inserts and points completely suit my style and technique." From J G Bridle from Middlesex, UK