SF Elite Plus Recurve Bow Case
Brand: SF Archery
If you need a recurve bag, you can't go past the SF Elite+ Recurve Backpack, with more pockets to keep everything safe & secure, at a very reasonable price
SF Elite Plus Recurve Bow Case
SF Elite Plus Recurve Bow Case Description
The best just keeps getting better!
The SF Archery prestigious soft case range comes in three different sizes. The Elite+ bow case for recurves is the most compact of the three models, yet two recurve bows can be securely carried in the main compartment, even 27 inch risers. Quiver, arrows and other accessories have been given specific spaces in the upper part of the main compartment.
Whether you are travelling to your next archery tournament at your local club or interstate or overseas, the SF Elite + recurve bow case has plenty of room to store all of your clothing and gear in the specifically designed upper compartment.
This is an attractive, durable, well made case, with the distinctive SF and Elite+ logos on the front with comfortable adjustable removable shoulder straps. The Elite Plus is specifically designed as a multi-purpose pack manufactured with a heavy duty waterproof cover. Practical and functional design, size and internal layout with many pockets and slots to safely store spares, tools and gear and a reinforced base. This is actually two cases in one - a recurve bow case and a backpack.
With multiple part and accessory pockets, a weatherproof material, lots of space, comfortable lumbar pad and sternum strap, interior pouches for limbs and riser and dozens of other features, the SF Elite+ Recurve Backpack is tailored for the archer on the move.
SF Elite Plus recurve bow case features
- Two cases in one - a recurve bow case and a backpack
- Overall measurements of backpack 76cm high x 18cm deep x 36cm wide or 30" x 7" x 14.25"
- Three cases are included and fit inside - an SF Recurve Bow Case to stow limbs and riser separately, an SF Premium Accessories Bag and an SF Ultimate Arrow Case
- Stylish black colour with "SF Elite+" across the front
- An adjustable securing strap on the side with quick disconnect
- Double webbing handles come together within a Velcro handle
- Two rubber ripple pad platforms on the base to stand on its end and three rubber ripple pad platforms on the side to stand on its side
- Small zip pocket on front for passport, tickets and score cards & 4 breathe holes
- On the outside of the case is a compartment with full zippered closure on three sides and contains an SF Premium Accessories Bag, compact design, measuring 37cm x 22cm or 14.57" x 8.66" and has neat storage spaces for small accessories. There is also a small pocket on the inside of the compartment with a flap with Velcro closure. Inside the lid of the compartment is a see-through mesh pocket with double zippers extending full length
- Inside the lid is a see-through mesh pocket with zipper extending full length
- SF Ultimate arrow case inside the lower section
- SF Recurve Bow Case measuring 72cm high x 8cm deep x 18cm wide or 28.25" x 3.25"x 7" with 2 compartments with half zippers, fully padded, an SF Archery logo on front & a sleeve to hold long stabiliser inside lower section
- Zip closure extends across the back side of case where more items can be stored
- Large soft padded lumbar support in the shape of a "u", on each side and a large support at the base of the spine with an interconnecting strap between both sides, on reverse side of case with zip pocket to allow access for two padded shoulder straps that have dog clips to attach to base on the outside of case with an adjustable interconnecting strap between both straps with quick disconnects
- Strong comfortable grip rubber handle to allow you to carry backpack like a suitcase
- Heavy duty waterproof material to protect your case from the elements
- Available in black with yellow logos.
- Weighs 7.8kgs or 17.2 lbs
A fantastic storage system and all pockets and sleeves are very functional and practical. The SF Elite Plus Recurve Bow Case has been well thought out and is the answer for archers who want all their gear safely stowed in the one package. It is great value for money when you consider what is included - an SF Recurve Bow Case to stow limbs and riser, an SF Premium Accessories Bag & an SF Ultimate Arrow Case.
The SF Elite+ Recurve Backpack also features removable shoulder straps to make this versatile storage unit into a strong and durable bow case and will provide years of service. It is a superb way to transport and organise all of your gear and accessories. Pick up your SF Elite+ Recurve Bow Case today.