SF Elite Plus Compound Bow Case
Brand: SF Archery
If you need a double bow case, you can't go past the SF Elite+ compound bow case, with more features to keep everything safe & secure at a very reasonable price
SF Elite Plus Compound Bow Case
SF Elite Plus Compound Bow Case Description
Wherever you're heading, you need the SF Elite Plus compound bow case, which holds two compound bows and is the perfect transport and storage solution for all your archery equipment.
The main compartment features two quilted partitions, one of which is removable, to separate the two bows.
The quiver, arrows, accessories, clothing and gear have been catered for and can be stowed in the upper compartment. It is an attractive, durable, well made case, black in colour with distinctive SF and Elite Plus logos on the front. Practical and functional design, size and internal layout with many pockets and slots to safely store spares, tools and gear and a reinforced base. In fact, this is two cases in one - a double compound bow case and can be used as a backpack with comfortable adjustable shoulder straps.
With multiple part and accessory pockets, a weatherproof fabric, lots of space, comfortable lumbar pad and sternum strap, three interior pouches and dozens of other features, the SF Elite Plus double compound bow case is tailored for the archer on the move.
SF Elite Plus double compound bow case features
- Holds two compound bows and can be used as a backpack
- Overall measurements of bow case 116cm high x 24.5cm deep x 40cm wide or 45.7" x 9.6" x 15.7"
- Four extra cases inside - an SF Ultimate Arrow Case and three storage pouches
- Stylish black colour with "Elite +" across the top and "SF" along the bottom
- 3 adjustable securing straps with quick disconnect - 2 on the side & 1 at the top
- Double webbing handles come together with Velcro handle
- Six rubber pod platforms on base
- Two durable polycarbonate pad platforms on the base and six rubber ripple pad platforms on the side to stand on its side
- Two heavy duty trolley wheels with cowlings to protect wheels for easy transportation, a set of spare wheels & two bottom pods to stand on its end with two strong polycarbonate mud guards & bottom polycarbonate plate protects the bottom of the bag
- Small external zip pocket at top, on front 20cm x 20cm or 8" x 8" for passport, tickets & score cards
- Inside the lid of the first compartment are 2 see-through mesh pockets with zippers, each 44cm x 28cm or 17.5" x 11" extending almost along the full length
- Inside the base of the first compartment are 3 see-through mesh pockets with zippers, each 37cm x 28cm or 14.5" x 11"
- Inside the lid of the second compartment is 1 see-through mesh pockets with dual zippers, 114cm x 25cm x 8cm or 45" x 10" x 3" extending along the full length and also accommodates an SF Arrow Case with cardholder and a small pouch 15cm x 9cm or 6" x 3.5", both case and pouch are secured to the base by Velcro restraining strips
- Inside the base of the second compartment are two thick quilted padded partitions, one is removable, with Velcro restraining straps to protect both bows and 8 Velcro positioning straps to anchor bows, with two removable corner pouches, 2 spare wheels and 2 Velcro straps to anchor long rod or stabiliser
- Large soft padded lumbar support in the shape of a "u", on each side and a large support at the base of the spine with an interconnecting strap between both sides, on reverse side of case with zip pocket to allow access for two padded removable shoulder straps that have dog clips to attach to base on the outside of case with an adjustable interconnecting strap between both straps with quick disconnects
- Two large rubber based platforms to protect base of case
- Strong handle with comfortable grip to allow you to carry backpack like a suitcase & padded handle at top
- Heavy duty waterproof fabric to protect your case from the elements
- Top of the range compound bow case with wheels
- Weighs 10.55kgs or 23.3 lbs
A fantastic transporting system which is very functional and practical. The SF Elite Plus double compound bow case has been well thought out and is the answer for archers who want all their gear safely stowed in the one package.
It is great value for money when you consider it includes padded blankets and plenty of restraining straps to protect your bows and accessories and an SF Ultimate Arrow Case, storage pouches and removable shoulder straps to make this versatile storage unit into a strong and durable Backpack to provide years of service.
Please note SF Elite + compound bow case images show an SF Recurve Bow Case and an SF Premium Accessories Bag, both of which are not included for sale here, but can be purchased separately.
The SF Elite Plus double compound bow case is the ultimate way to transport, safely store your bows and organise all of your gear and accessories. Pick up your SF Elite + double compound bow case today.