Easton Elite 4716 Double Roller Bow Case
Protect your bow when travelling & ensure your sight and accessories are safe with an Easton bow case. Safely stows two bows, clothing & accessories
Easton Elite 4716 Double Roller Bow CasePrice: $559.96
$509.05 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Easton Elite 4716 Double Roller Bow Case Description
This case features a large spacious 115,954 cubic centimetres or 7,144 cubic inches of bow luggage storage with 3 field-replaceable heavy duty roller bearing wheels with enough room for two full size target compound bows, gear and clothing.
Case features a complete system providing archers with high quality protection and holds much more than just a bow and arrows. It is extremely durable and your gear will always be secure and is tailored for the archer on the go, ideal for travel and for the tournament archer during transport or to and from the range or the field. The generous compartments will accommodate a whole lot more with ease.
The inside dimensions of the Easton Elite 4716 Double Roller Bow Case are 119cm long x 40.6cm high x 24cm wide or 47in x 16in x 9.5in and weighs 7.8kgs or 17.2lbs.
Fits most new bows out there.
Two heavy duty polycarbonate platforms running along most of the base with two round pods at one end to protect case when packing and 6 rubber ripple pad platforms on the side to stand on its side and 2 round pods and 3 wheels to stand upright with double sided tags with Easton & Easton diamond logos.
Exterior pocket is 100cm x 25cm or 39in x 10in with dual zip closures with a dog clip to hold keys inside and is handy for temporarily storing tickets, passport and valuables while you book in at the airport or terminal. This pocket contains 3 internal pockets, each about 25cm x 19cm or 10in x 7.5in with zip closures to accommodate extra gear, passport, tickets and score cards. There are 3 breathe holes on the front.
A zipper extends around the lower half of the front of the case to expand the internal pocket and there are 3 field-replaceable heavy duty roller bearing wheels with protective cowlings to carry the load.
Inside the lid, encompassing the length of the lid, are 5 accessory pockets, some with adjustable padded walls and 3 have see-through mesh with dual zipper closures to keep all your accessories and tools in place and stows clothing, gear and toiletries and holds 4-5 days of clothing. These 5 pockets measure 25cm long x 38cm wide or 10in x 15in; 53.5cm long x 30.5cm wide or 21in x 12in; 30.5cm long x 30.5cm wide or 12in x 12in with 3 adjustable sections with removable fleece dividers; 10cm long x 30.5cm wide or 4in x 12in; 94cm long x 10cm wide or 37in x 4in for stabiliser and side rods.
Inside the main compartment is a case cube compatible interior fleece main hook and loop lining with 2 bow separator padded blankets for layered storage with open cell foam padding with 240 gram soft poly brushed tricot lining to fully protect your bows and double seat belt strap to securely anchor and protect the bows.
Heavy duty YKK reverse coil dual zipper closures extend all the way around the lid.
Hybrid hard/soft shell 360 degree perimeter protection for maximum contents protection with reinforced seams and corners on lid to provide extra protection.
2 strong comfortable webbing handles come together within a Velcro handle to allow you to carry case like a suitcase and there are two webbing carry handles at either end of case and there are 2 cardholders, one on the top of case and one on the side.
Durable high-denier ballistic poly fabric. Made from hard wearing heavy duty waterproof PVC coated material to protect your case from the elements.
Airline travel cover is recommended but is not a stocked item, but can be special ordered. Please enquire.
Stylish Pro Tour Black/Grey/Orange colour combination with Easton & Easton diamond logos across the front and weighs 7.8kgs or 17.2lbs.
There are compartments for your two bows, external and internal pockets for accessories, tools and clothing, gear and documents and protects archery equipment during air travel.
This quality Easton bow case has all the pockets you will ever need to stow your accessories and equipment and is smart looking.
The familiar Easton name and diamond logos are emblazoned on the front of case.
Every component of the Easton Elite 4716 Double Roller Bow Case is exclusive to Easton and has been rigorously tested to ensure strength and performance. Understated, practical and stylish for everyday use.
- Case is 119cm long x 40.6cm high x 24cm wide or 47in x 16in x 9.5in
- Easily holds 2 full sized target compound bows within its twin large 46in x 16in interior compartments
- 2 bow padded internal divider blankets for layered storage
- Double-walled protection, composite armour shield + foam 360 degree exterior padding, generous compartments
- Dense durable EVA foam 360 degree exterior padding for total bow protection
- Double seat belt strap to securely anchor and protect the bows
- Five interior accessory pockets, adjustable padded walls
- Three expanding outside luggage compartments
- Four exterior accessory pockets
- Triple field-replaceable roller bearing wheels
- Sections for clothing & gear storage, accessories & documents pockets
- Internal pockets for grab-and-go convenience holds 4-5 days of clothing
- Nine generously sized interior & exterior pockets for complete storage of bows, arrows, quiver, stabiliser, side rods, accessories & range gear
- Reinforced base with 6 rubber ripple pods
- Case-cube compatible double fleece main compartment
- Easton logo emblazoned across case
- Key chain clip
- Airline safe case
- Durable washable weather-resistant high-denier polyester fabric, waterproof PVC coated
- Great design, perfect for travel & everyday use
- The best YKK heavy-duty reverse coil double zipper closures
- Compatible with Easton arrow tote
- All the pockets you will ever need
- A great looking high quality Easton bow case
- Comes in Pro Tour Black/Grey/Orange colour combo
- Weighs 7.8kgs or 17.2lbs
- Airline Travel Cover is recommended, is not a stocked item but can be special ordered. Please enquire.
Bow case offers innovative features and protection for target archery travellers. The Easton Elite 4716 Double Roller bow case is quality and is the best value case on the market. You get the best of both worlds - the security and support of a hard bow case and the soft feel and protection of a soft case.
If you have bows you really value and treasure, where you have spent hours tuning and shooting, then you will want to give your bows the full protection that your bows deserve and this case provides.
Nothing compares to the functionality of the Easton Elite bow case. It is perfect for travel as well as everyday use. If you need a padded bow case to protect your bow, get an Easton 47 inch padded compound bow case. You have arrived if you rock up with an Easton Elite Double Roller bow case.