Beiter Bow Wrench
Beiter - innovative archery products of the highest precision that help you to the pinnacle of success
Beiter Bow WrenchPrice: $49.95
$45.41 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Beiter Bow Wrench Description
What a terrific tool. The Beiter Bow Wrench has been designed especially for archers by Werner Beiter and developed in cooperation with leading German tool manufacturer, Wiha at their Wiha Werk Monchweiler factory and it is not your average wrench.
Wiha is noted for outstanding quality and workmanship with ball end hex keys and chamfered ends for quick, easy insertion. Smooth edges prevent injuries and eliminate pressure marks and high quality plastic, impact resistant, moulded ergonomic handle.
The Beiter bow wrench is based on Wiha's PocketStar compact fold up hex wrench key set with a limited lifetime guarantee and includes 11 different hex wrench sizes (8 imperial and 3 metric sizes) within a multifunction housing and one little screw driver.
The patented push out knob allows you to easily open the tool and take out the wrenches one at a time! When not in use, each key recesses into the high grade polymer, ergonomically designed reinforced fibreglass handle. A simple eject button allows the desired key to be turned out into its working position without the remaining keys moving.
The metric keys can be used on Beiter Plungers, Beiter Centralizers, Shibuya sights and many other archery parts and accessories.
The screw driver was specifically included for the plunger, but can also be used to remove and install E-clips on compound bow axles.
It is so durable, yet ultra-functional because it is very easy to use and covers more situations than a regular wrench.
Each key can be rotated into a working position at any angle up to 270 degrees, making this set useful in even the tightest of spaces. In the 180 degree position, the key can be used just like a normal screwdriver, whereas the 270 degree position is ideal for applications where a higher torque is required. The 270 degree limit for the working position of the key also eliminates the risk of jammed or trapped fingers.
Can be stowed in your pocket, bag or quiver. The rust and wear resistant hex keys are made from hardened and electro-plated chrome-vanadium steel and are made to last. The Beiter Bow Wrench exudes German excellence and quality and when you get it in your hands, you will know this is the right wrench for you.
- Designed especially for archers by Werner Beiter
- Developed in cooperation with leading tool maker, Wiha
- Precision machined, ball end hex keys and chamfered ends
- Will not round off corners or strip out
- No cut-off burrs or impact distortions
- Hardened and electro-plated chrome-vanadium steel
- Rust and wear resistant hex keys
- Push button assist for fast key access & easy key selection; merely press one button for the correct key
- Comfort formed, moulded ergonomic grip fits your hand like a glove
- Slip resistant finish and attractive flat black colour grip
- Keys rotate up to 270 degrees with positive stop at 270 degrees when open
- Keys can be positioned at any angle
- Fits into all tight spots or hard to reach areas
- Limited lifetime warranty, ultra-functional quality tool
- 11 piece hex wrenches in 8 imperial sizes 1/16", 5-64" or 1.9844mm, 3-32", 7-64", 1-8", 9-64", 5-32", 3-16" and 3 metric sizes 1.5mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm & a tiny screwdriver in a fold up case
- 3-16" fits Mathews Heli M bows
- Extra large sizes
- Specific sizes for archery equipment
- Metric sizes for plungers and sights
- Imperial sizes for most bows and accessories
- Screwdriver for Beiter Plunger
- Extra large grip is ideal for those with larger hands
- Comfortable handle to hold and does not conduct heat or cold
- Great for sights, arrow rests, scopes, limb bolts and more
- Black-plated to resist rust
- Includes all sizes you need to make minor repairs and fine tune your bow and equipment
- Compact design - 12.0 cm or 4.75" long
- Made in Germany
- Not your average wrench
Simply put, a practical tool for many needs!
Many inferior knock-off imitators have come on the scene and appear to look and feel like a Beiter Bow Wrench, but lack Beiter's precision engineering, top quality materials and the highest quality standards and certainly do not perform anywhere near as well as a Beiter Bow Wrench. Just ask a Beiter owner - they will tell you there is only one bow wrench - Beiter.