Shibuya Ultima CPX Carbon sight 9in extension
What can one say about Shibuya sights other than they consistently win tournaments and are superbly made. What can a Shibuya sight do for your archery? Win you a club event, state title or a national and this is possible with Shibuya - quality through and through.
Shibuya Ultima CPX Carbon sight 9in extensionPrice: $469.95
$427.23 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Shibuya Ultima CPX Carbon sight 9in extension Description
What springs to mind when you think of Shibuya. Rugged performance? Utmost reliability? Smart design? All of these, because Shibuya exudes quality.
Shibuya has been the number one choice for recurve medallists for decades with tournament proven accuracy and reliability. In 2005 Shibuya aimed to recreate this achievement within the compound discipline with the launch of their Ultima sights. The results were immediate and led to further developments.
Today many top archers around the world shoot a CPX compound sight including Christie Colin, Ilario Di Buo, Jeff Fabry, Chrystelle Garitat, Nicky Hunt, Sam Kyritsoglou, Albina Loginova, Martin Lotz, Jay Lyon, Sergio Pagni, Christopher Perkins, John Shales, Simon Terry, Dee Wilde, Logan Wilde, Kevin Wilkey and Alan Wills. Why don't you? Shibuya for podium winning performances.
- Rock solid precision for podium winning performance.
- Micro Adjustment Travel - .002" per click windage and elevation, 20 clicks per revolution
- Integrated 2nd & 3rd axis adjustment
- Extra large release lever for smooth, easy adjustment
- Laser etched sight scale compatible with popular configuration software
- Field adjustable, field replaceable components, so no need for factory repairs
- Includes soft carrying case and metric Allen wrenches
Features of the Ultima CPX include
- Tria-Lock System - Ultima CPX's scope rod is threaded through the windage block, offering an unprecedented level of stability and ruggedness, a smooth accurate operation while preserving the outstanding light weight of the Ultima sight. This innovative Tria Lock system encloses the entire windage slider from three sides, keeping it perfectly aligned and without play to produce a rattle-free, zero tolerance environment. The Tria-Lock system keeps the scope rod approximately 0.5" closer to the elevation bar than conventional target sights, the key to stability. This significantly reduces movement on the windage unit, a significant factor in development of play and faults.
- Upgraded X-Lock System - Re-adjustable, zero tolerance fit between the windage unit and the sight frame. Super slick and durable polyacetal resin guide spacers enclose the elevation rail, re-adjustable at the turn of a set screw. All parts are field adjustable and replaceable.
- Cutting Edge Technology with Grade 5 titanium alloy lock down bolts for 2nd & 3rd axis dependable adjustments, as well as rugged wedge-locking Nord Lock washers for absolute vibration resistance to lock them firmly in place. No more loose screws! All carbon sight parts are manufactured in Japan under the strictest quality control.
Shibuya Ultima CPX Carbon with 9" extension bar compound target sight specs at a glance
- 22.86cm or 9" carbon extension bar. There is also a 6" carbon extension bar model which is not a stocked item but can be special ordered. Please enquire
- 13.21 cm or 5.20" vertical frame for longer distances. There is also a 9.27 cm or 3.65" (205 grams or 7.23 oz) vertical frame for shorter distances which is not a stocked item but can be special ordered. Please enquire
- Weighs just 241 grams or 8.5 oz
- 10-32" thread for sight pins and scopes. Scope is not included but is sold separately.
- Comes in right and left hand. Please specify RH or LH
- Available in anodised colours of black and silver. Please specify colour choice. Also comes in anodised blue, red and gold colours which are not stocked colours, but can be special ordered. Please enquire.
- Shibuya Ultima CPX sight with 9" aluminium extension bar is sold separately
- 29mm Scope with Nikon Lens in 0.50 & 0.75 diopter features weather proof lens, 30% lighter magnesium housing, non-glare level, aluminium lens retainer ring, scope cover, scope reticles is sold separately
- Fold-out manual for installation and operation included
The choice of 4 out of 5 individual and mixed team gold medallists at the 2011 World Archery Championships
This is what people have said about Shibuya Ultima CPX Carbon sight.
"Very high quality sight. I've used quite a few sights over the years, but feel this is one of the best for build quality and design. No slop or movement at all, in any of the adjustable parts, plus silky smooth movements in both windage and elevation. Just what you need from a compound sight. Outstanding!" From Richard of Leeds Bradford, UK
"Ultima CPX. Yes it's expensive and looks simple but on closer inspection there is a lot more here than the exterior shows. There is sufficient extension, windage and elevation for any needs and an offset bracket to handle awkward large scopes or bow frames. The 0.002" clicks give very fine adjustment and the large quick release allows carriage to slide smoothly. There are no locking screws and despite this, no rattles or slack because of adjustable low friction slides (called x-lock and Tri-lock). Finally the carriage can be slid right off the track and be stored in the supplied case. Highly recommended." From Lee Prebble of Bedfordshire, UK