NAP Thunderhead Razor 3 Blade Broadhead 100gr 3 pack
Brand: New Archery Products
NAP Thunderhead Razor3 Blade Broadhead 100gr 3 pack, 1.125" cutting diameter, .030" thick stainless steel blades, for maximum bone splitting power, ground, honed, stropped to surgical sharpness, hardened high-carbon steel trophy tip cuts on impact, superior penetration, durable
NAP Thunderhead Razor 3 Blade Broadhead 100gr 3 packPrice: $59.95
$54.50 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
NAP Thunderhead Razor 3 Blade Broadhead 100gr 3 pack Description
The Thunderhead Razor comes fully assembled and ready to shoot and eliminates the need for UBARs or O rings, thereby making blade replacement and arrow square alignment easier on the hunter.
Thunderhead Razor, the proven performance of the original Thunderhead, the improved flight dynamics of the Edge, new Razor sharp offset blades, the Thunderhead Evolution continues.
The Trophy Tip point is specifically designed for maximum bone splitting power, producing large wound channels and delivering unbelievable durability.
Thunderheads have Diamize sharpened blades, a sharpening process which creates the sharpest blades in the industry for massive haemorrhaging and knock down power. These are the sharpest broadhead blades ever created - sharper blades equal quicker kills.
The Razor features the same offset blade alignment, with straight edge blades that deliver NAP's renowned sharpness. The Thunderhead. Field tested. Field proven.
No other broadhead in the world flies as true as the Thunderhead, period.
- Flight tested for tack driving accuracy and easy tuning out of today's fastest bows
- Trophy Tip for maximum penetration and toughness
- Offset blades produce huge entry and exit holes for massive blood trails
- Easy blade replacement - no lock rings, o-rings or UBARs
- New "tough as steel" 7075 aircraft aluminium construction
- New tougher Diamize .030" thick blades - the sharpest around
- Micro grooved pro ferrules greatly increases flight accuracy & penetration power
- The sharpest stainless steel blades have Diamize edges for a visible super-sharpness you can see
- The best quality
- Perfect fit between blades, ferrule and point
- Three blade design
- Cut-on-impact, hardened, high carbon steel Trophy tip
- 100 grains
- 1.125" cutting diameter
- Comes in a 3 pack
- 9 blade pack to replace blades on 3 broadheads can be purchased separately
- Fully assembled - ready to shoot
Thunderhead - the most trusted name in fixed blade broadheads.
This is what people have said about the NAP Thunderhead Razor Broadhead.
5 out of 5 stars. "Great broadhead will tighten your groups. I have always been a fan of NAP thunderheads. However I could not get consistent groups out of my setup (320 fps) thought it was a tuning issue until I tried these. Groups immediately tightened right up and flew like darts. Only complaints not cheap, only 3 to a pack and no 125 grain." From CSD from USA
5 out of 5 stars. "Dependable. i have used thunderheads for years now on all kinds of big game, bear, deer, elk and never been dissapointed with the performance. even used the same broadhead for deer and elk one year. quality if you ask me." From elkaddict from USA
5 out of 5 stars. "Simply the best. Nap Thunders drop deer. I crack straight through shoulders and just replace the blade and use them over and over. No messin around these work the best I can see the blood pouring out of bucks. 1 word whackkkk let's go huntin." From Deer stalker from USA