TX-5 deadly accurate, hyper fast, manoeuvrable, compact. Powered by the Crosscentric Cam with 3D Damping Technology, TX-5 by Mathews has created one of the smoothest and efficient bows ever. With blistering speeds up to 345fps and an axle to axle of 28 inches this bow oozes high performance.
Mathews TX5 Description
Mathews latest speed machine has arrived, the TX-5! Utilising the best innovations the company has to offer, the TX-5 feels like no other fast bow on the market.
The butter smooth draw cycle of the CC3 cam combined with its reverse assist roller guard make the TX5 a forerunner in the world of high performance hunting bows.
Continuing on from the Triax, TX-5 is powered by the Mathews Crosscentric Cam system. The TX5 has the capability of producing higher speeds at shorter draw lengths due to its reduction in brace height.
With a range spanning from 23.5"-29.5" the TX-5 can cover a wide range of archers.
Vibration dampening is taken to the extreme with the inclusion of 3D Damping Technology. Removing any residual hand shock, the Enhanced Harmonic Stabiliser is a major asset to this bow.
The TX-5 has a brace height of 5" and reaches blistering IBO speeds up to 345 feet per second at only 29.5".
A great performer capable of producing high levels of kinetic energy.
Comfort, consistency and torque reduction are all features of the Engage Grip found on the TX-5. No matter your hand size, the Engage Grip will provide a repeatable grip position with ease.
The TX-5 is one of the most accurate, stable and balanced bows ever and delivers a new level of smooth, all while transferring the most amount of energy possible into the arrow.
Zero T Axles are featured at the cams of the TX-5. These, along with the Top Hat tuning system, ensure exact cam adjustment, which provides an optimal arrow tune.
Specs at a glance
- IBO Speed up to 345fps
- Weight ranges 40-50lbs, 50-60lbs, 60-70lbs. Please specify weight required. All bows are adjustable 10lbs down from the peak draw weight
- Draw length range 23.5"-29.5"
- Brace Height 5"
- Axle to Axle 28"
- Mass weight 4.58lbs
- Let-Off 85%. Also available in 75% Let-Off which is not a stocked item but can be special ordered. Please enquire
- Cam Crosscentric
- Riser lighter, more rigid machined riser
- Limbs Parallel Quad Limbs
- Reverse Assist Roller Guard for a silky smooth draw
- Mathews genuine bowstrings and cables
- Engage Grip
- Enhanced Harmonic Stabiliser reduces vibration
- Harmonic Dampers
- Dead End String Stop deadens vibration, making a much quieter & smoother shot
- Available in Right Hand and Left Hand. Please specify RH or LH
- Available in Black, Stone, RealTree Edge. Please specify colour required
TX-5 produces the speed and kinetic energy that bowhunters desire. The TX-5 has key features of no vibration, high performance, manoeuvrability, efficiency and durability. If high speed, flat shooting and hard hitting are what you seek, look no further! You have found it in the Mathews TX-5.
|Speed:||345 feet per sec.|
|Axle to Axle:||28 inches|
|Brace Height:||5 inches|