Mathews TRX 7 Target
Mathews TRX performs in the field or on the range with accuracy, shot-to-shot consistency, very dead in the hand and is extremely smooth and comfortable
Mathews TRX 7 Target
Mathews TRX 7 Target Description
Built with the target archer in mind, the TRX comes in at 40 inches axle-to-axle with brace-height variations of 7 and 8 inches, offering superior stability and forgiveness on the range.
Measuring 40" axle to axle, the TRX features the new perimeter weighted Mini-crosscentric Cam system that generates speeds up to 332 fps.
The Mini Crosscentric Cam is designed to incorporate the accuracy of NO CAM ST Technology and the power of AVS Technology, the Mini Crosscentric Cam employs a partially concentric string payout to produce precision and speeds up to 332 fps.
Other notable TRX attributes include the dynamic, more torsionally rigid limbs and Mathews' new dual bridged riser, a riser designed to support the bows fire-breathing cam system and endure the toughest hunting conditions possible.
A true centre nocking point ensures straight and level nock travel, further enhancing shot-to-shot consistency.
Showcasing a new FlatBack Grip for precise and consistent hand placement designed with a level point of contact between the shooter's hand and the bow for increased stability when aiming down range. The Grip and industry-proven Harmonic Damper and Harmonic Stabiliser Lite, the consistency of the TRX is already creating a serious buzz.
Advanced vectoring system during the draw cycle, AVS technology vectors forces to maintain cam synchronisation, enhance energy storage and increase efficiency.
The TRX is rock solid and deadly quiet and the draw cycle is extremely smooth and comfortable.
The TRX is a heck of a nice-shooting bow. Yet it does not feel like a speed bow.
The draw cycle is surprisingly smooth and easy and the bow is very dead in the hand.
The TRX's stiff, beefy riser will minimise torque and make for consistent accuracy on the range and in the field.
Finally, it's one of the best-looking bows around and is engraved with the familiar Mathews logo emblazoned on limb cups.
Any harshness you might expect from a speed bow is absent and this smoothness can mostly be attributed to the Mini-crosscentric cam system, which blends Mathew's No Cam technology with their AVS System. In other words, it successfully combines smoothness with speed.
The TRX series from Mathews is the hardest hitting flagship bow Mathews has ever produced.
At 40 inches axle to axle with a power house 7 inch brace height, the TRX is producing a deadly IBO speed of up to 332 feet per second.
With Mathews widest limb ever engineered and a new dual bridged riser, the TRX makes for an extremely stable bow. These designed in features also create one of the most durable and reliable bows ever released by Mathews.
The No-Cam inspired Mini-crosscentric Cam is easily tunable because this cam system creates a true centre nocking point with level travel. This allows for increased efficiency and perfect repetition shot after shot.
Also incorporated is the all new FlatBack Grip which is wider in the hand, creating a torque free and comfortable shooting platform.
The TRX is smooth and extremely fast with tack driving accuracy. Combined with the Mathews Harmonic Dampening system, this bow is not only deadly on target but also dead in the hand.
Specs at a glance
- IBO Speed up to 332fps
- Weight ranges 40-50lbs, 50-60lbs, 60-70lbs. Please specify weight required. All bows are adjustable 10lbs down from the peak draw weight.
- Draw length range 23"-30" & Half Sizes 23.5"-29.5"
- Brace Height 7"
- Axle to Axle 40"
- Mass weight 4.92lbs
- Let-Off 70%. It also is available in 80% let off which is not a stocked model but can be special ordered. Please enquire. Both 80% and 70% TRX modules are black
- Cam Mini-crosscentric
- Riser Geogrid, a lighter, more rigid riser
- Limbs Parallel Quad Limbs
- Reverse Assist Roller Guard for a silky smooth draw
- Mathews genuine bowstrings and cables
- FlatBack Grip for precise and consistent hand placement designed with a level point of contact between the shooter's hand and the bow for increased stability when aiming down range
- Harmonic Stabiliser Lite reduces vibration nearly 75% and is lighter than the original Harmonic Stabiliser
- Harmonic Damper
- String Suppressor deadens vibration, making a much quieter & smoother shot
- Available in Right Hand and Left Hand. Please specify RH or LH.
- Available in Black, Red, White and Blue. Please specify colour required.
Experience the TRX, Mathew's hardest hitting flagship bow to date. Accurate. Energy.
|Speed:||332 feet per sec.|
|Axle to Axle:||40 inches|
|Brace Height:||7 inches|