Mathews TRX 40 2020 Target Compound Bow
Mathews TRX 40 a longer, lighter, more comfortable bow, performs in the field or on the range with accuracy, shot-to-shot consistency, very dead in the hand, generous 40 inches axle to axle, 7 inch brace height, draw length range from 25.5 to 32 inches, straight & level nock travel, extremely smooth and comfortable
Mathews TRX 40 2020 Target Compound BowPrice: $2,199.94
$1,999.95 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Mathews TRX 40 2020 Target Compound Bow Description
The lineage of TRX bows has had one success after another, with the introduction of three super stable target bows onto the market. The TRX 40 brings the series into the target, high performance category with its IBO speed of 325 fps and increased axle to axle and brace height.
The TRX 40 features a new incarnation of Mathews highly successful perimeter weighted Mini-crosscentric Cam system that features overhauled AVS and Zero T axle bearings to improve overall strength and rigidity aiding the shooter in consistency and increasing accuracy.
The C3-X crosscentric Cam is designed to incorporate the accuracy of NO CAM ST Technology and the power of AVS Technology, the C3-X crosscentric Cam employs a partially concentric string payout to produce precision and speeds up to 325 fps. The TRX 40 employs Mathews V Mod 70% modules as standard, providing a deeper valley and also has an 80% option.
Other notable TRX 40 attributes include the wider riser that adds rigidity through the sight and rest mounting section of the riser with lightened weight due to extra cut outs. Vibration damping has gone up another level over previous TRX models with the inclusion of Mathews 3D Damping as featured on the TRIAX, Vertix and Traverse bows.
A true centre nocking point ensures straight and level nock travel, further enhancing shot-to-shot consistency.
Showcasing the Engage Grip for precise and consistent hand placement designed for increased stability when aiming down range. The Grip and industry-proven Harmonic Damper and Harmonic Stabiliser Lite, the features of the TRX 40 are already creating a serious buzz.
Advanced vectoring system during the draw cycle, AVS technology vectors forces to maintain cam synchronisation, enhance energy storage and increase efficiency.
The TRX 40 is rock solid and deadly quiet and the draw cycle is extremely smooth and comfortable.
The TRX 40 is a heck of a nice-shooting bow, yet it does not feel like a speed bow.
The draw cycle is surprisingly smooth and easy and the bow is very dead in the hand.
The TRX's stiff, beefy riser will minimise torque and make for consistent accuracy on the range and in the field.
Finally, it's one of the best-looking bows around and is engraved with the familiar Mathews logo emblazoned on limb cups.
Any harshness you might expect from a speed bow is absent and this smoothness can mostly be attributed to the C3-X crosscentric cam system, which blends Mathew's No Cam technology with their AVS System. In other words, it successfully combines smoothness with speed.
At 40 inches axle to axle with a performance driven 6.5 inch brace height, the TRX 40 is producing a deadly IBO speed of up to 325 feet per second.
With Mathews widest limb ever engineered and a new dual bridged riser, the TRX 40 makes for an extremely stable bow. These designed-in features also create one of the most durable and reliable bows ever released by Mathews.
This super consistent, smooth and accurate TRX 40 with the Mathews Harmonic Dampening system has the qualities of an all rounder type bow and is sure to perform.
Specs at a glance
- IBO Speed up to 325fps
- Weight ranges 40-50lbs, 50-60lbs, 60-70lbs. Please specify weight required. All bows are adjustable 10lbs down from the peak draw weight.
- Draw length range 26"-32" & Half Sizes 25.5"-31.5"
- Brace Height 7"
- Axle to Axle 40"
- Mass weight 4.77lbs
- Let-Off 70% with V Mod. It also is available in 80% let off which is not a stocked model but can be special ordered. Please enquire. Both 80% and 70% TRX modules are black
- Cam C3-X crosscentric
- Riser Geogrid, a lighter, more rigid riser
- Limbs Parallel Quad Limbs
- Reverse Assist Roller Guard for a silky smooth draw
- Mathews genuine bowstrings and cables
- Engage Grip for precise and consistent hand placement designed for increased stability when aiming down range
- Harmonic Stabiliser Lite reduces vibration nearly 75% and is lighter than the original Harmonic Stabiliser
- Harmonic Damper
- Larger diameter stabiliser bushing to increase stiffness of stabiliser set up
- 3D Damping Technology
- String Suppressor deadens vibration, making a much quieter & smoother shot
- Available in Right Hand and Left Hand. Please specify RH or LH.
- Available in Black, Blue, Red, White and Stone. Please specify colour required
Now is the time to check out the Mathews TRX 40. Speed, stability and accuracy rolled into a longer axle to axle package that is destined to perform.