Triax deadly accurate, insanely quiet, manoeuvrable, compact. Powered by the Crosscentric Cam with 3D Damping Technology, Triax by Mathews has created one of the most smooth and efficient bows ever. With speeds up to 343fps and an axle to axle of 28 inches this bow has high demand hunting written all over it
Mathews TRIAXPrice: $1,499.95
$1,363.59 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Mathews TRIAX Description
Mathews much awaited hunting bow, the TRIAX has arrived! It's a 28 inch axle to axle compact, manoeuvrable hunting rig that's deadly accurate and insanely quiet.
Continuing on from the Halon series, Triax is powered by the Mathews Crosscentric Cam system.
Vibration dampening is taken to the extreme with the inclusion of their all new 3D Damping Technology.
The Triax has a brace height of 6" and reaches blistering IBO speeds up to 343 feet per second.
Mathews has created this outstanding hunting bow, the TRIAX and has put every other component into question when designing it.
The TRIAX is one of the most accurate, stable and balanced bows ever and delivers a new level of smooth, all while transferring the most amount of energy possible into the arrow.
Utilising the proven Crosscentric cam system allowing the string to have straight and level nock travel which delivers a level of accuracy and efficiency that has not been seen before.
Decked out with shorter, more rigid quad limbs, tuned Harmonic Stabiliser, Flat Back Grip and available in 75% and 85% let-off, the TRIAX takes smooth, quiet and accurate to all new levels!
Weighing 4.46lbs with an axle to axle length of 28 inches, the TRIAX is a hunting bow that should not be overlooked.
Available in three different peak draw weights of 50, 60 and 70 lbs.
Now updated with the popular Flat Back Grip, a synthetic rubber grip option made to keep pressure concentrated on the centre of the grip and to minimise hand torque. The Flat Back Grip can also be purchased separately.
When Matt McPherson, founder of Mathews, created Lost Camo, his purpose was not to make money and in fact, many people don't know that Lost Camo donates 100% of their proceeds to various charities, most of which are missionaries and Matt says "100 per cent of the proceeds, not the "majority" or "most of" but 100 per cent of the Lost Camo profits go towards helping people less fortunate around the world."
Specs at a glance
- IBO Speed up to 343fps
- Weight ranges 40-50lbs, 50-60lbs, 60-70lbs. Please specify weight required. All bows are adjustable 10lbs down from the peak draw weight
- Draw length range 24.5"-30.5"
- Brace Height 6"
- Axle to Axle 28"
- Mass weight 4.46lbs
- Let-Off 75% and 85%. Please specify Let-Off
- Cam Crosscentric
- Riser lighter, more rigid machined riser
- Limbs Parallel Quad Limbs
- Reverse Assist Roller Guard for a silky smooth draw
- Mathews genuine bowstrings and cables
- Flat Back Grip
- Enhanced Harmonic Stabiliser reduces vibration
- Harmonic Dampers
- Dead End String Stop deadens vibration, making a much quieter & smoother shot
- Available in Right Hand and Left Hand. Please specify RH or LH
- Available in Lost Camo XD, Black, Stone, Sitka Optifade Subalpine, Sitka Optifade Elevated II, Under Armour Ridge Reaper Barren, Under Armour Ridge Reaper Forest. Please specify colour required
The quietest, most vibration-free bow Mathews has ever built. Get a TRIAX today and enjoy a deadly accurate, insanely quiet, compact, manoeuvrable hunting bow that has speed to burn.