Mathews NO CAM TRG 7
With a riser that has incredibly little reflex and all new geometric cut out designs the NO CAM TRG7 is the most stable and accurate bow Mathews has ever created.
Mathews NO CAM TRG 7
Mathews NO CAM TRG 7 Description
The TRG 7 with NO CAM ST technology equates to one of the most accurate, stable and balanced bows ever. The NO CAM system delivers a new level of smooth, all while transferring the most amount of energy into the arrow possible.
The NO CAM technology utilises two circular wheels allowing the nock to remain level and straight throughout the entire draw process. The NO CAM ST technology eliminates timing issues and ensures a synchronised and balanced shooting system.
The extra-long low reflex design of the riser on the TRG series is super stiff with all new cut-outs for added strength and stability which kill any residual vibration after the shot.
Now updated with the popular Focus Grip InLine which comes standard for the most stable, torque-free, shooting experience, a synthetic rubber grip option made to keep pressure concentrated on the centre of the grip and to minimise hand torque. The Focus Grip can also be purchased separately.
Extra short limbs, RockMods to provide a solid back wall and twin tuned Harmonic Stabilisers are the icing on the cake to this gold medal winning machine! With two let off options of either 65% or 75% and a draw length range of 26 to 31 inches in half inch increments, long draw archers have the perfect bow to suit your needs.
Available in 7, 8 and 9 inch brace heights and in four exclusive finishes.
Get an exclusive look inside the Mathews test facility to learn more about the superior accuracy of the 2015 Mathews NO CAM ST Technology in this "Feel The Future" video.
"We dared to question our own rules and in the process, discovered a whole new system for superior accuracy and unrivalled feel." Matt McPherson.
When Matt McPherson, founder of Mathews, created Lost Camo, his purpose was not to make money and in fact, many people don't know that Lost Camo donates 100% of their proceeds to various charities, most of which are missionaries and Matt says "100 per cent of the proceeds, not the "majority" or "most of" but 100 per cent of the Lost Camo profits go towards helping people less fortunate around the world."
Specs at a glance
- IBO Speed up to 321fps
- Weight ranges 30-40lbs, 40-50lbs, 50-60lbs, 60-70lbs or 70-80lbs. Please specify weight required. All bows are adjustable 10lbs down from the peak draw weight.
- Draw length range 26"-31" & Half Sizes 26.5"-30.5"
- Brace Height 7"
- Axle to Axle 38"
- Mass weight 5.28lbs
- Let-Off 65% or 75%
- Cam - NO CAM ST
- Riser Geogrid, a lighter, more rigid riser
- Limbs Parallel Quad Limbs
- Reverse Assist Roller Guard for a silky smooth draw
- Riser length 34.92"
- Mathews genuine bowstrings and cables
- Focus Grip, a synthetic rubber grip to keep pressure concentrated on the centre of the grip and to minimise hand torque
- Twin Harmonic Stabilisers Lite reduce vibration nearly 75% and are lighter than the original Harmonic Stabiliser
- Harmonic Dampers
- String Suppressors deaden vibration, making a much quieter & smoother shot
- Available in Right Hand and Left Hand. Please specify RH or LH.
- Available in Black Anthem, Black Anodised, Red Anodised or Blue Anodised. Please specify colour required.
Shoot it to believe it! Experience the NO CAM TRG for yourself.
|Bow Cams:||NO Cam|
|Speed:||321 feet per sec.|
|Axle to Axle:||38 inches|
|Brace Height:||7 inches|