Mathews Conquest 4
For twenty years since starting in 1992, Mathews has led the way in compound bow technology & has racked up 1 million in bow sales since
Mathews Conquest 4Price: $1,549.96
$1,409.05 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Mathews Conquest 4 Description
Winning. The result of combining skill, inspiration, dedication and the best technology.
Introducing the Conquest 4.
The new Mathews Conquest 4 is the latest in a long line of Conquest models which have more professional tournament victories than any other bow in history. The Conquest 4 features a perimeter-weighted Conquest 4 Max Cam, Harmonic Dampers, V-Lock Limb Cups, a Carbon Cable Rod and a fully Machined Aeroriser.
The Conquest 4 also features the Integral Grip. This popular grip is a machined, built-in grip that's sleek, fits great and minimizes bow-hand torque.
Specs at a glance
- IBO speed of up to 310 fps
- Weight ranges 30-40lbs, 40-50lbs, 50-60lbs and 60-70lbs. Please specify weight required. All bows are adjustable 10lbs down from the peak draw weight.
- Draw length range: Max cam - 28"-32", Mini Max Cam 24"-29", Super soft cam 28"-32"
- Brace height 7"
- Axle to axle 40.625"
- Mass weight 4.4lbs
- Letoff: Max cam - 65% or 80%, Mini Max Cam - 65%, Super Soft Cam - 60%. Please specify Let-Off
- Perimeter Weighted Cam
- Conquest 4 Max solocam
- String and Cable: Max Cam - 103 1/4" and 43 5/8", Mini Max Cam - 97 15/16" and 42 3/4" and Super Soft Cam - 103 1/4" and 43 5/8"
- Carbon cable rod
- Parallel Limb Design
- Composite Limbs
- Harmonic Dampening Roller Guard
- Integral Grip
- Mathews Genuine Bowstring
- Harmonic Dampeners
- String Suppressors deaden vibration, making a much quieter & smoother shot
- Available in RH and LH. Please specify RH or LH
- Available in Black only