Proven to be the best bang for your buck. Powered by the revolutionary Fury XT, the lightweight Martin Bengal is easy to tune and shoot while offering a forgiving 7" brace height.
Martin Bengal Description
What a bow. The 2013 Bengal can shoot for almost anyone. With the ability to be adjusted down to 26" of draw and 35lbs draw weight this will suit the budding archer. Yet crank it up to 70lbs of draw weight and 32" draw length and the same bow will perform for the most experienced bow hunter.
Martin’s tested and proven extremely smooth Fury XT single cam system allows this bow to have a very gradual draw cycle yet creates speeds of 320 feet per second. Weighing only 3.8 pounds and sporting the latest in vibration dampening technology the 2013 Martin Bengal is light weight, shock free, silent, and most importantly built to hit it’s mark.
Specs at a glance
- IBO Speed 320-330fps
- Weight range 35-70lbs. Please specify weight required.
- Draw length range 24.5"-30.5"
- Brace height 7"
- Axle to Axle 31"
- Mass weight 3.8lbs
- Let-Off 80%
- Fury XT Cam
- Riser CNC Machined from a solid block of 6061T6 Aluminium
- Power Tough Limbs
- Strings and cables - Hammer Head Strings Set with Gore
- Roto Limb Cup Pivoting Limb System eliminating forward or lateral movement
- Martin Carbon Fibre STS - lightweight easy to adjust pivoting and extending systems allows it to be fitted to most bows
- Integrated VEM Silencing Arrow Shelf to eliminate slapping from your fall away rest
- SaddleBack Thermal Grip with slim ergonomic curve reduces torque providing thermal protection from all weather conditions
- Available in RH and LH. Please specify RH or LH
- Quad VEM Vibration Vortex Escape Modules in specific locations to maximise their efficiency
- Available in Next G1 Vista Camo, Bonz Camo, Skulz Camo or Black Carbon. Please specify.
|Bow Cams:||Fury XT|
|Speed:||320 feet per sec.|
|Axle to Axle:||31 inches|
|Brace Height:||7 inches|