Proven to be the best bang for your buck. Powered by the revolutionary Fury XT cam, the lightweight Martin Xenon is easy to tune and shoot while offering a forgiving 7" brace height
Martin Xenon Description
At 34" axle-to-axle and 7" brace height, the Xenon delivers the smoothest and most forgiving shot.
The machined aluminium riser is very rigid yet extremely lightweight weighing in with a total bow weight of 4.1lbs.
The Xenon is Martin's most advanced single cam bow, packed with all of the latest upgrades.
Another feature making this bow very smooth is Martin's CCS roller guard system which eliminates friction on the cables by utilising contained roller guard technology. Wiping out any residual string vibration the Martin Xenon comes equipped with a carbon stealth STS system which is rugged yet eliminates wrist slap and enables the Xenon to be deadly quiet.
With a longer and more forgiving machined aluminium riser and advanced limb angle, the Xenon is the best platform for Martin's Fury XT single cam system.
Topping off such a well balanced bow, Martin included their Saddleback grip design which is comfortable in the hand but doesn't sacrifice any accuracy.
This perfect blend of smoothness, speed and stability make the Xenon the perfect all round hunting and 3D bow.
The minimised movement of the Xenon's X4 twin limb system is cancelled out by the parallel design while the string stops without vibration on the carbon stealth STS.
Harnessed with the fully adjustable Nitro 3 Cams, the X4 twin limbs and the carbon STS, the Xenon will be taking home all the trophies from the range and the woods.
The new Xenon with its bridged riser and 34" axle-to-axle will shoot up to 320 fps.
Specs at a glance
- IBO Speed 320fps
- Draw weight range 35-50lbs, 45-60lbs, 55-70lbs. Please specify weight required.
- Draw length range 26"-32"
- Brace height 7"
- Axle to Axle 34"
- Mass weight 4.1lbs
- Let-Off 80%
- Fury XT single cam
- Riser CNC Machined from a solid block of 6061T6 Aluminium
- X4 twin limbs
- Strings and cables - Hammer Head Strings Set with Gore
- Roto Limb Cup Pivoting Limb System eliminating forward or lateral movement
- Martin Carbon Fibre STS - lightweight easy to adjust pivoting and extending systems allows it to be fitted to most bows
- Integrated VEM Silencing Arrow Shelf to eliminate slapping from your fall away rest
- Saddleback Thermal Grip with slim ergonomic curve reduces torque providing thermal protection from all weather conditions
- Quad VEM Vibration Vortex Escape Modules in specific locations to maximise their efficiency
- Available in RH and LH. Please specify RH or LH
- Available in Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity Camo or Carbon Black. Please specify camo choice
- Made in the USA
Please note anther Martin bow image is illustrated pending uploading of the Xenon bow image.
|Bow Cams:||Fury XT|
|Limbs:||X4 Twin Limbs|
|Speed:||320 feet per sec.|
|Axle to Axle:||34 inches|
|Brace Height:||7 inches|