Raising the bar in every category. The Martin Prowler was designed to help you put animals on the wall and in the freezer. Faster, lighter, smoother draw, shorter axle to axle, generous brace heigth, spectacular valley and spot on accuracy, what more could you ask for? Weighing only 3.4 lbs the Prowler is a 30" killing machine.
Martin Prowler Description
After the Exile made such a great impression in 2011 and 2012, Martin decided to give it a Big Brother, the 2013 Prowler is capable of almost anything! At 320 feet per second and a poundage ranging from 35lbs right up to 70lbs in one bow is just the beginning. The ever reliable STS system ensures the prevention of vibration without affecting the arrow speed. The Integrated VEM silencing arrow shelf stops your drop away rest from that noisy slap sound at that critical time in the scrub while the precision speed bearings give you friction free shooting.
The Fury XT Cam system delivers a versatile bow in both draw length and weight. The perfect bow for a growing hunter or a speed bow that will make sure your first shot is the only shot. The Prowler's Quick Lock Stabilizer mounting system makes it easy to remove your stabilizer without having to unscrew it every time whilst the SaddleBack Thermal Grip reduces torque to give you a more accurate shot. The leather saddleback grip also suits all climates.
Grab one today and get your shooting where it should be with the Martin Prowler.
Specs at a glance
- IBO Speed 320fps
- Weight range 35-70lbs. Please specify weight required.
- Draw length range 24.5"-30.5"
- Brace height 7"
- Axle to Axle 30"
- Mass weight 3.4lbs
- Let-Off 80%
- Fury XT Cam
- Riser CNC Machined 6061T6 Aluminium
- Power Tough Limbs
- Strings and cables - Hammer Head Strings Set with Gore
- Roto Limb Cup Pivoting Limb System eliminating forward or lateral movement
- Martin STS System
- Integrated VEM Silencing Arrow Shelf to eliminate slapping from your fall away rest
- SaddleBack Thermal Grip
- Available in RH and LH. Please specify RH or LH
- Quad VEM Vibration Vortex Escape Modules in specific locations to maximise their efficiency
- Available in Next G1 Vista Camo, Bonz Camo, Skulz Camo and Black Carbon. Please specify colour choice.
|Bow Cams:||Fury XT|
|Speed:||320 feet per sec.|
|Axle to Axle:||30 inches|
|Brace Height:||7 inches|