Raising the bar in every category. The Martin Eclypse was designed to help you put animals on the wall and in the freezer. Faster, lighter, smoother draw, shorter axle to axle, generous brace height, spectacular valley and spot on accuracy, what more could you ask for? Weighing only 3.8lbs the Eclypse is a 31" killing machine
Martin Eclypse Description
At 31" axle-to-axle and 7" brace height, the Eclypse delivers the smoothest and most forgiving shot.
The Eclypse is the top-of-the-line value bow on the market.
The riser is very rigid yet extremely lightweight weighing in with a total bow weight of 3.8lbs.
The Eclypse has taken quiet, smooth and shock-free to a new level of accuracy and consistency.
The Eclypse is Martin's most advanced single cam bow, packed with all of the latest upgrades.
With the new X4 parallel twin limb design, this bow is the smoothest and most accurate single cam bow out in the market.
Another feature making this bow very smooth is Martin's CCS roller guard system which eliminates friction on the cables by utilising contained roller guard technology. Wiping out any residual string vibration the Martin Eclypse comes equipped with a carbon stealth STS system which is rugged yet eliminates wrist slap and enables the Eclypse to be deadly quiet.
With a longer and more forgiving riser and advanced limb angle, the Eclypse is the best platform for Martin's Fury XT single cam system.
Topping off such a well balanced bow, Martin included their Saddleback grip design which is comfortable in the hand but doesn't sacrifice any accuracy.
This perfect blend of smoothness, speed and stability make the Eclypse the perfect all round hunting and 3D bow.
The minimised movement of the Eclypse's X4 twin limb system is cancelled out by the parallel design while the string stops without vibration on the carbon stealth STS.
Harnessed with the fully adjustable Nitro 3 Cams, the X4 twin limbs and the carbon STS, the Eclypse will be taking home all the trophies from the range and the woods
The lightweight Eclypse, powered by the revolutionary Fury XT, is easy to tune and shoot with a forgiving 7" brace height.
Specs at a glance
- IBO Speed 320fps
- Draw weight range 35-70lbs. Please specify weight required. The Fury XT cam has adjustment pegs to allow the poundage to be dropped down to as low as 35 lbs from the maximum of 70 lbs. No limb changes necessary, but a bow press is required to change settings.
- Draw length range 25"-31"
- Brace height 7"
- Axle to Axle 31"
- Mass weight 3.8lbs
- Let-Off 80%
- Fury XT single cam
- Riser CNC Machined from a solid block of 6061T6 Aluminium
- X4 twin limbs
- Strings and cables - Hammer Head Strings Set with Gore
- Roto Limb Cup Pivoting Limb System eliminating forward or lateral movement
- Martin Carbon Fibre STS - lightweight easy to adjust pivoting and extending systems allows it to be fitted to most bows
- Integrated VEM Silencing Arrow Shelf to eliminate slapping from your fall away rest
- Saddleback Thermal Grip with slim ergonomic curve reduces torque providing thermal protection from all weather conditions
- Quad VEM Vibration Vortex Escape Modules in specific locations to maximise their efficiency
- Available in RH and LH. Please specify RH or LH
- Available in Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity Camo or Carbon Black. Please specify camo choice
- Made in the USA
Please note anther Martin bow image is illustrated pending uploading of the Eclypse bow image.
|Bow Cams:||Fury XT|
|Limbs:||X4 Twin Limbs|
|Speed:||320 feet per sec.|
|Axle to Axle:||31 inches|
|Brace Height:||7 inches|