Martin Leopard Camo
Leopard - Martin's answer to the common problem of finding a bow that fits shorter draw lengths. Leopard - best built bow in its class with a new riser design, superb performance, slim, narrow grip for reduced riser torque & a thermal grip which is the most comfortable grip you'll ever hold.
Martin Leopard Camo
Martin Leopard Camo Description
Many archers struggle to find a bow that will fit a shorter draw length. Getting a bow to fit is just the start, getting decent performance is a whole different story. The Leopard is Martin's answer to this increasingly common problem.
The 2011 Leopard features a whole new riser design, with a slim, narrow grip for reduced riser torque. The new Saddleback Thermal grip is the most comfortable grip you'll ever hold. Other features such as the innovative TRG and new PowerTough Limbs make the Leopard the best built bow in its class.
Leopard - This little bow delivers big performance!
- Acu-Trak 2.0 is Martin's latest single cam innovation. Making single cam systems faster, quieter, easier to tune and maintain is a never ending quest for Martin's engineers. The Acu-Trak is a proud achievement. Cam lean and nock travel are now a thing of the past. Improved speed and adjustability are here today. Machined from solid aluminium and equipped with precision Speed Bearings for friction free, lifetime use. An adjustable draw stop can be used to refine the wall, or amount of valley for the individual shooter.
- HammerHead Bowstrings - No Stretch or Peep Rotation - BCY Trophy. This new string making process eliminates peep rotation during the draw and eliminates string stretch. The new serving is extremely durable and stays tight in place. Made from the brand new formulated BCY Trophy material with Gore-Tex.
- PowerTough Limbs - Durable & Accurate. Years of research, stress testing and re-testing went into this exciting new limb design. Created expressly for today's parallel limb design. A new hinge profile is specifically designed to allow a heavy limb load to be dispersed over a greater area and a re-engineered fork ensures stability. The goal was to make the toughest limb possible and this limb pushes the limits. Standard on all 2011 Martin bow models.
- CNC Machined Solid Block 6061 T6 Aluminium Riser
- TRG Torque Reducing Cable Guard. The TRG provides the least amount of overall system torque of any cable guard on the market. This results in straight cam alignment and less overall bow torque at full draw. The simple design is easy to adjust and extremely durable.
- Saddleback Thermal Grip - Helps avoid inconsistent hand torque, increasing accuracy. The Saddleback thermal grip adds comfort at all temperatures.
- VEM Vibration Vortex - The new Vibration Vortex VEM's Vortex and Bullet weight combine to cancel out riser vibration.
- Roto Cup Pivoting Limb System - (Pivoting alignment system) The Roto Cup's pivoting steel threads provide a full 15 lbs. of draw weight adjustment.
- Quick-Lock (Integrated Quick Detach Stabiliser Mount) This uses durable steel threads (not aluminium) to provide a quick, easy and consistent stabiliser mounting and unmounting.
- Silent Hunter Arrow Shelf - Silences any arrow noise with the Patented VEM Technology.
Specs at a glance
- Acu-Trak 1.5 Single Cam
- IBO Speed 282-287fps
- Let-Off 80% (adjustable)
- Weight ranges 25-40lbs, 35-50lbs & 45-60lbs. Please specify weight required. All bows are adjustable 15lbs down from the peak draw weight.
- Draw range 21"-26"
- Brace height 7.1"
- Mass weight 3.35lbs
- Axle to Axle 30"
- Available in RH and LH. Please specify RH or LH
- Colour Options - Available in NEXT Camo and Hunter Black. Please specify finish required. Also available upon special request in Bonz Camo, Skulz Camo and Leopard Skin Camo, which are special order finishes. Please enquire
The Leopard also comes fully loaded in a complete ready-to-hunt bow package - including arrow rest, sight, peep sight, bow quiver, stabiliser and sling and nock loop. You can also add a release aid, scope, rangefinder, hard or soft bow case, 3D Animal, ShotBlocker or DeadStop target and arrows to suit, set up and ready to shoot. The Leopard bow package includes your accessories expertly installed and set up. This is a value for money action package that sizzles and is ready to hunt. If you bought all of these accessories separately, the accessories would not be installed on the bow, ready to shoot. Please enquire and we will be happy to provide a quote to you.
We can also tailor a special bow package to suit your requirements for the Leopard or for any bow - please enquire and we can help you select the accessories that are right for you.
This little bow delivers big performance!
|Bow Cams:||Acu-Trak 1.5 Single Cam|
|Speed:||282-287 feet per sec.|
|Axle to Axle:||30 inches|
|Brace Height:||7.1 inches|