Martin Exile Camo
Martin Exile has a small 30.25" frame with a slim riser and PowerTough Limbs for maximum durability. It is a light and very manoeuverable shorter bow, great in tight spaces. Torque reducing cable guard eliminates limb torque and cam lean. Exile is super compact with high performance.
Martin Exile Camo
Martin Exile Camo Description
Martin Archery has introduced one heck of a speed bow at an awesome price - the all new solid mid-range Exile.
Making single cam systems faster, quieter, easier to tune and maintain is a never-ending quest for Martin's engineers.
The Fury XT single cam is a super-fast, crazy adjustable cam. The smoothest most shock-free cam Martin has ever designed.
The Fury XT cam is easily adjusted from 35# to 70# draw weight (35# of adjustability down from the peak weight) and 24.5" to 30.75" draw length while shooting at 330 feet per second. With 0.5" incremental draw length adjustment and an adjustable draw stop and for the individual shooter, you can key in exactly the draw, feel, amount of valley and refine the wall you most desire.
The Fury XT cam has adjustment pegs to allow the poundage to be dropped down to as low as 35 lbs from the maximum of 70 lbs. No limb changes necessary, but a bow press is required to change settings.
The Exile is shooter friendly and has revolutionary innovations, with an attractive design and very good craftsmanship.
Let's check them off - speed, smooth draw cycle, vibration and shock free and quiet. The Exile shoots at 320-330 fps, has a mass weight of 3.4lbs and a great 7 inch brace height but a mere 30.25" axle-to-axle length with a draw length range of 24.5" to 30.75". This shorter bow finds room where longer bows have trouble.
For overall performance, that is speed, efficiency and light weight technology, Martin Exile is considered the best, an awesome set up, ready for action the moment you unpack it from the case
Look this Exile over carefully. Big performance can come in great value packages!
The Martin Exile is designed around a small 30.25" frame, making it light and very manoeuverable. Tight spaces when stalking or crawling along? This shorter bow finds room where longer bows have trouble. Super compact with high performance and is reasonably priced. It's quick, quiet and recoil-free.
The Exile features list includes new PowerTough Limbs for maximum durability. A new slim riser features the new Saddleback Thermal grip, possibly the most comfortable grip you'll ever shoot.
- Fury XT single cam is a silky smooth, super-fast, easily adjustable cam.
- HammerHead Bowstrings - No Stretch or Peep Rotation - BCY Trophy. This new string making process eliminates peep rotation during the draw and eliminates string stretch. The new serving is extremely durable and stays tight in place. Made from the brand new formulated BCY Trophy material with Gore-Tex.
- PowerTough Limbs - Durable & Accurate. Years of research, stress testing and re-testing went into this exciting new limb design. Created expressly for today's parallel limb design. A new hinge profile is specifically designed to allow a heavy limb load to be dispersed over a greater area and a re-engineered fork ensures stability. The goal was to make the toughest limb possible and this limb pushes the limits - standard on all Martin bow models.
- CNC machined solid block 6061 T6 aluminium riser made from solid aluminium and equipped with precision Speed Bearings for friction free, lifetime use.
- Saddleback Thermal Grip - Helps avoid inconsistent hand torque, increasing accuracy. The Saddleback thermal grip, possibly the most comfortable grip at all temperatures you'll ever shoot. The
- Side Plates Wood Grip with "Exile" branded into the wood are installed on both sides of the handle and have a narrow tournament feel, very comfortable, aesthetically pleasing style and look a little neater. A narrow grip certainly enhances your accuracy.
- VEM Vibration Vortex - The new Vibration Vortex VEM's Vortex and Bullet weight combine to cancel out riser vibration.
- Roto Cup Pivoting Limb System - (Pivoting alignment system) The Roto Cup's pivoting steel threads provide a full 15 lbs of draw weight adjustment.
- Quick-Lock (Integrated Quick Detach Stabiliser Mount) This uses durable steel threads (not aluminium) to provide a quick, easy and consistent stabiliser mounting and unmounting.
- Silent Hunter Arrow Shelf - Silences any arrow noise with the patented VEM technology.
Specs at a glance
- Fury XT Single Cam
- IBO Speed 320-330fps
- Let-Off 80% (adjustable)
- Weight ranges 35-50lbs, 45-60lbs & 55-70lbs. Please specify weight required. All bows are adjustable 15lbs down from the peak draw weight.
- Draw range 24.5"-30.75"
- Brace height 7"
- Mass weight 3.4lbs
- Axle to Axle 30.25"
- Available in RH only
- Colour - Bonz Camo
- Draw Length Module Pack
- Bow Manual
- Allen keys
The Martin Exile also comes fully loaded in three bow package options
- 26 piece complete bow package with hard bow case
- 26 piece complete bow package with soft bow case
- 9 piece ready to hunt bow package
These Exile bow packages include your accessories expertly installed and set up and are value for money action packages that sizzle and are ready to hunt. If you bought all of these accessories separately, the accessories would not be installed on the bow, ready to shoot. A great value package and your bow arrives, set up and ready to shoot. You can also add a scope, rangefinder, 3D Animal, ShotBlocker or DeadStop.
We can also tailor a special bow package to suit your requirements for the Exile or for any bow - please enquire and we can help you select the accessories that are right for you.
Exile - Super compact with high performance.
|Bow Cams:||Fury XT Single Cam|
|Axle to Axle:||30.25 inches|
|Brace Height:||7 inches|