Hoyt Pro Comp Elite Target
Pro Comp Elite is a tournament archer's dream with an all new optimised grip location, Hoyt's Air Shox technology plus a wider limb platform creating a tournament bow that is incredibly stable
Hoyt Pro Comp Elite Target
Hoyt Pro Comp Elite Target Description
The Pro Comp Elite is a 37" axle to axle tournament winning machine. Featuring a redesigned riser that places the grip lower in the bow creating a more stable, easier to aim and more tunable tournament bow that is sure to hit wherever the Pro Comp Elite is pointed.
The Pro Comp Elite can be built with the ever smooth GTX Cam 1/2 system or the super-fast Spiral-X cam system.
The Pro Comp Elite riser shoot through window is 3/16 of an inch wider than any other of Hoyt’s shoot through risers. Also the XT2000 limbs are situated further apart than ever before. This wider stance creates a more stable and more accurate platform enhancing the overall stability of the bow.
Two more major new features enhancing the Pro Comp Elite is the Pro-Lock X-Lite limb pockets which are the tightest tolerance pocket in the industry. Coupled with the new patent pending Air Shox technology, this system enables the limbs to be dampened after the shot, without actually attaching anything directly to the limbs which is much more consistent. At full draw, the limbs flex away from the Air Shox and after the shot the limbs come to rest silently on the Air Shox, increasing accuracy and eliminating noise and vibration.
The Pro Comp Elite incorporates so much new technology by Hoyt it speaks for itself. The Pro Comp Elite will be hard to miss because it will be at the top of the podium no matter what type of competition.
The Pro Comp Elite features multiple rear stabiliser mounts allowing you to choose the most effective way to stabilise your bow.
Bow specs at a glance. Bow is available in GTX cam and Spiral X cam. Please specify cam required. Many of the specs for both the GTX cam and Spiral X cam are the same and are listed below, but the different specs for each cam are:
- Axle to Axle 37.875"
- IBO Speed 305fps
- Brace height 8.125"
- Draw length options for each cam size - 24.5"-26", 25.5"-27", 26.5"-28", 27.5"-29", 27"-30", 29.5"-31". Please specify draw length
Spiral X cam
- Axle to Axle 37.625"
- IBO Speed 315fps
- Brace height 7.625"
- Draw length range - 25"-32.5" in 1-2" increments. Please specify draw length
Specs that are the same for both cams are:
- XT2000 limbs
- Draw weight ranges 30-40lbs, 40-50lbs, 50-60lbs, 60-70lbs. Please specify weight required. All bows are adjustable 10lbs down from the peak draw weight.
- Let-Off 70%
- Mass weight 4.8lbs
- Parallel Split Limb Technology
- Pro Lock X-Lite Pocket
- Air Shox Technology
- FUSE Custom Strings and Cables built with high-performance string material
- Available in RH and LH. Please specify RH or LH
- Available in standard target colour options of anodised Green, Orange, Blue, Black, Purple; custom paint Red, White; powder coat Pink. Please specify colour required.
This bow is also available in the following custom target colour options at an additional cost which are not stocked colours, but can be special ordered. Please enquire.
- Blue Fusion
- Red Fusion
|Bow Cams:||GTX or Spiral X|
|Speed:||305 or 315 feet per sec.|
|Axle to Axle:||37.875 or 37.625 inches|
|Brace Height:||8.125 or 7.625 inches|