Hoyt Maxxis 31 Camo
Maxxis is light, lean, tough & cool under pressure, equipped for any big game pursuit with enviable good looks, an amazingly smooth shot & drastically reduced vibration, faster speed & increased consistency. Maxxis is stacked with Hoyt-exclusive technologies as Hoyt refuses to cut corners.
Hoyt Maxxis 31 Camo
Hoyt Maxxis 31 Camo Description
Some said it would be impossible to top the AlphaMax. Hoyt's engineers didn't listen.
Meet the all-new Hoyt Maxxis - the premiere hunting compound for 2010.
Maxxis advances the Hoyt legacy with their all-new, past-parallel, laminated XTS ARC Limb System-engineered to kill vibration and produce an unbelievably smooth shot.
Everything that Hoyt engineers, designs and builds is built to the highest standards possible. Hoyt refuses to cut corners. Their limbs are the perfect example. Designed and built in their factory in Salt Lake City, Utah, USA, every limb is built utilising a technically advanced lamination process with the industry's highest quality composite and fibreglass components. It's time consuming and more expensive, but it delivers the most consistent and durable limbs available. You'd be hard-pressed to find any limb design in the entire industry that even comes close. Hoyt wouldn't have it any other way.
Engineered specifically for the Carbon Matrix, Maxxis 31 and Maxxis 35, Hoyt's advanced XTS ARC Limb System ushers in a new era in Hoyt limb technology. Delivering new standards of recoil reduction and dramatically increased smoothness, laminated XTS ARC limbs offer eye-catching, past-parallel good looks and uncompromising performance. Amazingly lightweight, strong, stable and dependable, they flew through Hoyt's minimum 1,000 dry-fire test and screamed for more.
How many bow companies build their limbs to withstand 1,000 dry-fires? Only Hoyt builds rock-solid limbs engineered to survive such rigorous testing standards. XT Series limbs are contoured, pre-stressed and laminated with Hoyt's proprietary Five Layer Lamination process incorporating Uniform Stress Distribution Technology. The result? A perfectly engineered stress profile that eliminates "hot spots" that plague lesser quality flat-glass and solid-limb designs. Hoyt XT Series limbs are without question the strongest, most dependable, longest lasting limbs you'll find anywhere.
Hoyt's team of engineers is the largest and most capable in the archery industry. Every Hoyt engineer, including President Randy Walk, is a passionate archer or bowhunter - some call them archineers.
Maxxis also features an innovative, In-Line Roller Cable Guard that reduces friction, increases speed and improves efficiency with a lightweight, durable, low-profile design.
The Maxxis 31 is also available, (see opposite) kitted out with great accessories, as a ready to shoot bow package. Please enquire.
Bow specs at a glance
- Weight ranges 50-60lbs, 60-70lbs, 70-80lbs. Please specify weight required. All bows are adjustable 10lbs down from the peak draw weight.
- Draw range XTR Cam - 26"-30" and Z3 Cam - 23.5"-25.5" in 1-2" increments
- Wheel XTR Cam & 1/2 and Z3 Cam
- Limbs XTS ARC
- Advanced carbon construction
- O-Tech Technology
- Tec-Lite Riser
- Let-Off 75%
- IBO Speed 323fps
- Axle to Axle 31"
- Brace height 7"
- Mass weight 3.9lbs
- StealthShot String Suppression System
- XTS ARC Limbs Technology - 5 Layer Laminated Parallel Split Limbs
- Parallel Split Limb Technology
- Pro-Fit Custom Grip
- Alpha Shox by LimbSaver are strategically placed in the limbs to dampen noise and vibration
- Pro Lock Pocket - Zero Tolerance Locking Pocket System
- FUSE Custom Strings and Cables built with high-performance string material
- Available in RH and LH. Please specify RH or LH
- Available in Realtree AP camo, Black Out (black riser, black limbs) and Half and Half (Black Out riser with camo limbs), Please specify finish required. Also available in Max-1 camo, which is a special order finish. Please enquire
- Also available in Bone Collector (Camo riser, black limbs and Custom Graphics) at a slightly dearer price. Please enquire
- Maxxis 31 is not available in target colours
The perfectly balanced, smooth-shooting Maxxis is light, sleek, fast and tough and delivers a lengthy list of other purpose-built technologies-including Hoyt's TEC LITE Riser, XTR Cam & 1-2 Performance System and popular 180 Grip.
The Hoyt Maxxis 31 also comes fully loaded in a complete ready-to-hunt bow package - including arrow rest, sight, peep sight, bow quiver, stabiliser and sling and nock loop. You can also add a release aid, scope, rangefinder, hard or soft bow case, 3D Animal, ShotBlocker or DeadStop target and arrows to suit, set up and ready to shoot. The Maxxis 31 bow package includes your accessories expertly installed and set up. This is a value for money action package that sizzles and is ready to hunt. If you bought all of these accessories separately, the accessories would not be installed on the bow, ready to shoot. Please enquire and we will be happy to provide a quote to you.
We can also tailor a special bow package to suit your requirements for the Maxxis 31 or for any bow - please enquire and we can help you select the accessories that are right for you.
|Bow Cams:||XTR Cam & 1/2 and Z3 Cam|
|Speed:||323 feet per sec.|
|Axle to Axle:||31 inches|
|Brace Height:||7 inches|