CBE Tek-Hunter Pro 5 pin sight black
If you are looking for an adjustable, lightweight, compact, tough, accurate sight with rapid-drive elevation, elevation lock & ultra-fine steel pins? Then look no further than a CBE Tek-Hunter Pro sight. It oozes quality and reliability and all the right features you need for hunting.
CBE Tek-Hunter Pro 5 pin sight black
CBE Tek-Hunter Pro 5 pin sight black Description
This is an extremely versatile lightweight compact, adjustable 5 ultra-fine steel fibre optic pin hunting sight loaded with features. An optional three pin or single pin is available. Please enquire.
Custom Bow Equipment or CBE manufacture high quality target and hunting sights. CBE is part of Scott Archery, synonymous with Rhino XT, Wildcat and Sabertooth release aids.
How important is precision? Whether you're up against a competitor on the archery range or setting your sights on trophy game, every element of your archery sight is critical to your success. And you can count on CBE to deliver precision accuracy. CBE continue to lead the archery sight industry with their legendary innovation, quality and durability. CBE like to think they are producing more than archery sights. Their precision products set the world standard for accuracy and performance.
CBE sights have gained a loyal following in recent years among bowhunters and target shooters alike because of their micro-adjustability.
The Tek-Hunter Pro offers exceptional precision combined with toughness and durability and delivers the dependability of a fixed-pin setting and the long-range accuracy of moveable Rhino Pins. CBE has engineered this innovative new Rhino Pin technology to be the toughest most rugged pins on the market. Fully enclosed fibres, tight-stacking and super tough machined, Rhino Pin fibres are so tough you can tie them in a knot without breakage.
The ultra bright fibre optic pins have superior light gathering abilities even in low light conditions. Tek-Hunter Pro has the exclusive CBE patented rapid-drive elevation system, which makes adjusting the elevation quick and easy and elevation lock, extended vertical-travel adjustment, a scope-levelling unit with dual locking screws, four-pin housing with ultra-fine steel pins at your fingertips and extended fibre optics for increased brightness with a bubble sight level.
Also new from CBE is the inlcuded Rheostat light for adjustable pin brightness; no residual game-spooking light and no distortion. Located to the right of the sight housing this rheostat light is the perfect tool to brighten up the deadly accurate Rhino Pins.
With this amazing sight, hunters can now experience the precision accuracy that has previously only been available on CBE target sights. CBE are excited about the future and proud to continue a tradition of hunting and target sight excellence that enables shooters to deliver their finest performances.
When you purchase a CBE sight, you have selected a quality unit that will work, right off the bat. CBE stands for the highest level of innovation and commitment and makes their sights from aircraft grade machined aluminium to produce a reliable, durable and accurate compound bow sight that is value for money.
- 5 ultra-fine steel fibre optic Rhino pins
- Available in .010, .019 and .029 fibre optic sizes
- Optional single pin or three pin available. Please enquire
- Fibre optic housing for increased brightness
- Pins mounted in dual tracks for zero pin gap spacing
- Rapid-drive elevation system, exclusive to CBE for quick adjustments
- Ergonomic, four-arm adjustment knob with elevation lock
- Adjustable scope-levelling unit with dual locking screws
- Visual positioning windage unit with locking screw
- Bubble sight level
- Dove tail sight block is designed for use with a sight mounted quiver bracket
- Aircraft grade machined aluminium construction
- Solid pin guard for more precise aiming
- Weighs only 136.1 grams or 4.8 oz
- Comes in an anodised black colour. Also available in anodised camo, which is not a stocked item but can be special ordered. Please enquire.
- Available in right and left hand models. Please specify RH or LH
- Made in the USA
- Most adjustable sight on the market
- Tough-As-Nails Guarantee - If you're CBE bowsight needs repair for any reason, CBE will repair or replace it, no questions asked.
- Installation instructions, decal and multiple sight scale
- Three-setting rheostat light for adjustable pin-brightness settings included.
- Micro-adjust elevation and windage.
- 3rd axis leveling.
So who shoots a Tek Hunter Pro? The Hoyt pro staff bowhunter Marc Smith's Carbon Matrix arrived, he set it up and says he got the 20 yard pin dialled in and it was love at first shot! "It's super fast, incredibly lightweight and it aims as well as any target bow out there. I've been shooting long distances with the bow lately and I'm amazed at its tack-driving down-range accuracy. I set up my Matrix with a FUSE quiver and stabiliser, Trophy Taker rest and a CBE Tek Hunter Pro sight."
If you are serious about accuracy, give the CBE Tek-Hunter Pro adjustable sight a second look.