BPE Square One Bowsquare
BPE Square One Bow Square, a must for setting the shoot through type arrow rest but can be used on any bow, very easy to use and slips easily into pouch, quiver or your pocket
BPE Square One BowsquarePrice: $13.95
$12.68 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
BPE Square One Bowsquare Description
The BPE Square One Bow Square is a must for setting the shoot-through type arrow rest.
Screws into any arrow with quick change point system.
Instant visual check of arrow nock in relation to nock locator on string.
Easy to use and very accurate. Removes any guess work in setting your nock point.
Calibrated for right hand or left hand use.
Your accuracy is improved by use of the same arrow as you normally use.
- Measures brace height
- Use your own arrow to locate your nock point
- A must for setting the shoot-through type arrow rest
- Instant visual check of arrow nock in relation to nok set on string
- Improves your score the first time
- Light weight, convenient and accurate
- Use for competitions, bowhunting and backyard archery
- One piece for permanent accuracy
- Best tool for tillering compound bows
- Screws into any 8-32" point insert
- Easily slips into your shirt pocket for carrying around during shoots or tournaments - measures just 5.7cm x 8.9cm or 2.25" x 3.5"
- Calibrated for use on right or left handed bows
- Accuracy is assured by the use of the same size arrow and nock as normally used
- Space saving idea makes it easy to store and transport
- The best bow square we have ever used
- Instructions and 5-16" nock included
- Made in USA
If you would like instructions on how to use the bowsquare, please include your request in Step 2 of the Checkout process when ordering.
Bob and Marian Finlay established BPE in 1969 in the basement of their home. Being archers, the first products developed were sights and other archery accessories. Bob designed and built the BPE Arrow Fletcher and its big brother, the BPE Pro Series Arrow Fletcher, arguably the best fletching jig renowned for its adjustability and precision, fletching high end, competition, hunting and every other arrows exactly the same way, time after time. BPE jigs are still made in the USA and each jig is carefully checked before it is allowed to leave. BPE custom moulds for other companies including many of its competitors in the archery trade. BPE is an acronym for Bob's Precision Equipment.
This is what people have said about the BPE Square One Bow Square.
5 out of 5 stars. "It really is accurate and easy to use. Using your arrow to square up the rest and nock point takes away the estimating for the diameter of the arrow. Using a nock shows you exactly where to put the nock point. Love this little gem!" From spdydk from USA
5 out of 5 stars. "A practical square for your bow. This one allows you to put YOUR arrow shaft and square there. Makes a lot more sense. All the others are just carpenter squares with clips on them." From danaharris12012 from USA
5 out of 5 stars. "Very good product. Works very well on aligning on where the nock point needs to be with the arrow rest" From kentuckyshooter from USA