Saunders Bow Square Forked Horn
Gauge swings away so you can crimp the Nok Set with the square still on the string. The forked horn swing gauge works best for accurately positioning Nok Sets and folds away for accurate crimping of nok set. Offset allows use with kisser button in
Saunders Bow Square Forked HornPrice: $17.95
$16.32 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Saunders Bow Square Forked Horn Description
Gauge swings away so you can crimp the Nok Set with the square still on the string. The forked horn swing gauge works best for accurately positioning Nok Sets and folds away for accurate crimping of nok set. Offset allows use with kisser button installed. 5-16" rod centres perfectly on arrow rest.
Ideal tuning and instant set-up can be consistently achieved with the marked swing-gauge. The Z Rod's tight bends shape is ideal for long stroke cable travel and its finer than 16 micro finish makes it just right for competitive shooting or the serious hunter.
- Bow Square sits perfectly on the arrow rest in the same position as an arrow
- Positions nocking point accurately
- Ideal for shoot through arrow rests, offset and does not touch kisser
- Easy to use
- Made in USA
The easiest, most durable bow square, guaranteed!
- Locates nock point
- Measures brace height
- Improves your score the first time
- Lightweight, convenient, accurate
- Use for competitions, bowhunting and backyard archery
- One piece for permanent accuracy
- Best tool for tillering compound bows
- For right or left handed archers
If you would like sent instructions on how to use the bowsquare, please include your request in Step 2 of the Checkout process when ordering.
Saunders - designing archery's future. Saunders Forked Horn Swing Gauge Bow Square, 5-16" rod extension.