Possibly the best all-around hunting bow you can put your hands on. Light weight, super quiet, shock and vibration-free, remarkably fast. Whatever, wherever, and however long you're hunting, the hunt for the right bow is over.
Bear Venue Description
The Venue gives you effortless performance with the S13 Single Cam with an ultra-smooth and steady draw cycle.
With a draw length range of 24" to 31" the Venue will suit most archers. At 330fps it is super fast and super quiet while remaining shock and vibration free.
Bear has engineered the new Hinge Guard system which utilizes a centralized mount for a stronger, lighter riser and redesigned the Cable Guard to incorporate the Hinge Guard which then reduces lateral load at full draw. High strength aluminum barrel nuts allow for fully adjustable pivoting movement of the limb pockets.
For a no nonsense hunting bow look no further than the Venue.
Specs at a Glance
- IBO Speed 330fps
- Weight ranges 40-50lbs, 50-60lbs, 60-70lbs. Please specify weight required. All bows are adjustable 10lbs down from the peak draw weight.
- Draw length range 24"-31"
- Brace Height 7"
- Axle to Axle 32.25"
- Mass weight 4lbs
- Let-Off 80%
- S13 Single Cam
- Dual Arc Offset String Suppressors make release even quieter and to counter the greatest amount of vibration
- Zero Tolerance Limb Cups
- Strings and cables - Bear pre-stretched Contra-Band HP strings BCY 8125 and cables BCY 452X - eliminates string stretch and peep rotation
- Cable Slide
- Bear Hinge Guard - smoothest draw cycle and maximum efficiency
- Grip eliminates hand torque and delivers unmatched accuracy
- Available in RH and LH. Please specify RH or LH
- Available in RealTree camo and Shadow Black (black riser, black limbs). Please specify finish required.
|Bow Cams:||S13 Single Cam|
|Limbs:||Max Pre-load Quad Limbs|
|Speed:||330 feet per sec.|
|Axle to Axle:||32.25 inches|
|Brace Height:||7 inches|