Easton Apollo shaft dozen
For an ultra smooth low profile, all carbon shaft for long range accuracy, field and outdoor performance, get the latest in an Easton Carbon Apollo so your arrows fly true in the wind and group tighter down range
Easton Apollo shaft dozenPrice: $125.95
$114.50 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Easton Apollo shaft dozen Description
Introducing the complete new Easton Carbon Apollo target shafts and we cut your shaft to length for free.
Easton has been developing these exciting new carbon target shafts for several years in order to come out with the most competitive shaft in the lower priced carbon market.
The Carbon Apollo is designed for the up and coming archer that is on a strict budget but wants real Easton quality product.
These new arrows are attractively priced between the popular Carbon One and Flash arrows.
The Apollo's feature internal fit components (same internal dimensions as Carbon One) and comes in 8 different spines ranging from 560 to 1200. The corresponding Apollo points are sold separately. The A/C/E or Carbon One points can also be used as a substitute.
Recommended Point Size:
- 560/610 - 100grain
- 670/740/840/950 - 75grain
- 1070/1200 - 50grain
The Easton Carbon Apollo appeals to compound and recurve archers seeking the best all-carbon parallel arrow.
- Multi-directional carbon layers provide durability and precise component fit
- Small diameter, unidirectional carbon fibre core
- High strength fibres for hoop strength
- N-FUSED nanotube Hyptonite resin adds strength and reduces vibration
- Hyptonite resin bonding utilises carbon nanotubes - the strongest material known
- Hyptonite is a registered trademark of Amroy Europe OV
- Bayer and design are registered trademarks of Bayer Aktiengesellschaft
- High-strength nanotube-infused carbon fibres
- Micro-smooth finish
- Guaranteed straightness: +/- .005"
- Weight tolerance: +/- 2 grain
- Components sold separately
- Also uses Carbon One or A/C/E components
- All spines take G-nocks, Pin Nocks and G-Pin Nocks
- Available in 1200, 1070, 950, 840, 740, 670, 610 and 560 shaft sizes. Please specify size required
- Shafts can be cut to your precise shaft length at no additional charge. Please specify the length of your shaft. If you leave this field blank, your shafts will be shipped uncut at full length. If you are unsure, please include your request in Step 2 of the Checkout process when ordering and we will contact you to assist you in selecting the correct length required