Apple Pro Saw with dust collector
Apple Pro Saw 8000 rpm ball bearing motor for clean, accurate cuts, reduces operator exposure to carbon dust and prolongs motor life. Easy to set up and use
Apple Pro Saw with dust collector
Apple Pro Saw with dust collector Description
This saw features an 8,000 rpm higher revving ball bearing motor which allows faster, cleaner, cooler and accurate cuts with the added advantage of a dust collection system that easily connects to a shop vacuum (not included).
Incorporated into the saw blade's safety guard is a dust collector vent to facilitate the removal of dust by the use of a wet/dry vacuum system (not included) to direct abrasive aluminium, carbon and blade particles away from the motor housing and capture and prevent these particles from harming vital organs like eyes and lungs. A dust collector can significantly extend the life of the arrow saw motor.
Simply attach your wet/dry vacuum to the dust collector exhaust and your workstation will be clear of aluminium powder and carbon particles. Government Occupational Health and Safety are requiring dust collection and ventilation systems to be installed to remove harmful particles from the air and trap them in a vacuum unit and the Pro Cut-Off Arrow Saw is an affordable solution.
Arrow Saw comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
The Apple Pro Cut-Off Arrow Saw comes with a 8ZED Stepdown Transformer Adaptor to convert USA electrical products on 115 volts to Australian voltage of 240 volts.
Transformer has been tested for use with and suitable for all Apple cut-off saws and will work with other brand saws.
This model STXP-U500 delivers 115v 50Hz at a maximum output current of 4.5amps and comes in a compact and sturdy metal housing, slow blow fuse and two 115v plug sockets, 240v flex cord.
The Step Down transformer is rated to allow for the motor start up current and should assist in providing years of trouble free arrow cutting.
Just plug transformer into the wall power socket and the cut-off saw into the power outlet of the transformer.
Step Down Transformer and Adapter features
- Converts 240 volts into 115 volts
- Allows Apple cut-off saws and other brand saws to run in Australia
- Just plug transformer into wall power socket and the cut-off saw into the power outlet of the transformer
- Tested and suitable for all Apple cut-off saws and other brand saws
- 115v 50Hz 4.5 amp 500VA rating in metal housing
- Slow blow fuse
- 115v plug socket, 240v flex cord
The Apple Pro Cut-Off Arrow Saw with Stepdown Transformer Adaptor features
- Gives clean and accurate cuts
- Recommended for cutting carbon and aluminium shafts and arrows
- Dust Collector vent allows for quick and easy dust elimination, removing harmful particles from the air and trapping them in your shop vacuum
- Convenient cord mounted on/off switch
- Adjustable settings and safety guard
- Apple Pro Stop, standard on all Pro Saws, is a seat to ensure a more accurate cut
- Easy to set up and use
- Rust free, lightweight, extruded aluminium base
- Durable yellow and black powder coated finish
- Dust collection unit reduces operator exposure to carbon dust and prolongs motor life
- Uses a 3 inch reinforced saw blade
- Precise adhesive tape measuring scale included
- Comes ready to use
- 220-volt motor rotates the blade at 8,000 rpm
- Aluminium base and saw can be free standing or bolted to a bench
- Stepdown Transformer Adaptor included
- Safe and accurate way of cutting shafts and arrows
- Saw comes with a limited lifetime warranty
- Saw is one-piece construction