AMS Bowfishing Wave Rest
Brand: AMS Bowfishing
If you love fishing, you will definitely become hooked on bowfishing with an AMS Wave Rest - the perfect prescription for getting outdoors
AMS Bowfishing Wave RestPrice: $39.95
$36.32 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
AMS Bowfishing Wave Rest Description
If you're looking for the best bowfishing arrow rest on the market, then look no further.
The AMS Bowfishing Wave Rest is built to perform under all shooting conditions and provides stability for maximum arrow control while swing shooting at fast moving fish.
The spinning roller provides additional arrow control during the shot and reduces wear on the arrow shaft. The Wave Rest has proven itself as a rugged and durable, easy to use bowfishing arrow rest and allows for simple, perfect centre shot adjustment.
It can be easily adjusted to the proper height and distance with the turn of a screw. It is universal for use by both right and left handed shooters. The spinning Celcon roller wheel inside the rest provides superior arrow control during the shot as it rolls with the arrow as it departs, supporting the weight of heavy bowfishing arrows and preventing excessive wear on shafts and increases arrow speed by reducing friction on the arrow and helps you land more fish.
It is strongly recommended that you use the AMS Safety Slide system on your arrows to keep all line in front of your rest when you draw, preventing the possibility of arrow snap-back resulting in the fishing line tying itself to the bowstring. The safety slide keeps the line out in front of the rest when you draw, preventing the fish line from tangling with the bowstring and when released, the arrow will move through the slide to the "shock" pad, taking your line to your fish.
AMS Bowfishing Wave Rest
- Increases arrow speed
- Reduces wear on arrow shafts
- Delivers a safe and stable shot in nearly any situation
- Deep channel guide
- Perfect centre shot adjustment
- Built to perform
- Celcon roller rest provides superior arrow control during the shot
- Extremely rugged, dependable and durable
- Simple to use and install
- Instructions on back of packaging
- Suits both right and left handed shooters
- Made in America
- Use an AMS Safety Slide for added safety
- Best bowfishing rest on the market
For bowfishing, you require these items
- A bowfishing reel
- A solid fibreglass fish arrow with a nock and steel fish point installed and a drilled hole through the shaft to attach and secure fishing line so you can reel the fish in after spearing it with the arrow
- 5 piece Safety Slide kit
- Nylon fishing line
- Bowfishing roller rest to launch your fibreglass fish arrow
- Alternatively, there is a bowfishing kit which includes some of the above items
If you're a bowfishing enthusiast, you need the AMS Bowfishing Wave Rest in your set-up. Pick one up today.