Cajun Brush Fire Arrow Rest
Cajun Brush Fire Arrow Rest keeps arrow contained, great for angled shots, rock solid, simple windage adjustments, laser engraved reference marks, adjustable, rugged aluminium body, super light weight, fast & easy to install
Cajun Brush Fire Arrow RestPrice: $49.95
$45.41 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Cajun Brush Fire Arrow Rest Description
Keep your bowfishing arrow contained and at the ready with the Cajun Bowfishing Brush Fire Arrow Rest which features a long lasting Teflon impregnated insert on the bottom for smooth accurate shots and durability and replaceable bristles for full containment hold the arrow firmly in place on angled shots.
You'll always be ready for your next shot as the two bristles act to position and hold your arrow in place without having to worry about your arrow falling off the rest.
The Brush Fire is able to be adjusted for increased accuracy and features a rugged aluminium body, windage adjustments which are simple for increased accuracy and laser engraved reference marks etched into the exterior frame giving consistent alignment.
The reversible mount design can be used with left and right hand bows.
Super light weight at only one ounce or 28.35 grams.
At Cajun Bowfishing, they are constantly bringing new technology to the table while keeping product affordable.
Cajun equipment is ruggedly field tested to meet the highest standards.
Please note replaceable bristles are not stocked items but can be special ordered. Please enquire.
Cajun believe in disrupting the status quo. Start Stik'n!
- Rock solid bowfishing arrow rest with full arrow containment & arrow positioning bristles
- Teflon impregnated arrow shelf insert for durability & a smooth accurate shot
- Rugged aluminium body yet lightweight
- Laser engraved reference marks for windage adjustments for centre shot
- Adjustable positioning for increased accuracy
- Mounts to the plunger hole of bow
- Fast and easy to install
- Black finish with red bristles
- Reversible mount fits right or left hand bows