Easton ACE shaft dozen
Easton ACE-Aluminium Carbon Extreme shafts barrelled design translates into ultimate performance for field and target archery competitors. ACEs are extremely accurate, durable and used by top target archers.
Easton ACE shaft dozenPrice: $469.95
$427.23 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Easton ACE shaft dozen Description
Hit the Mark. Lightweight, barrelled profile flies true in unforgiving conditions and we cut your shaft to length for free.
Easton ACE-Aluminium Carbon Extreme shaft has a barrelled design which translates into superb performance for field, target and 3D competitors.
If you are searching for a high performance shaft then look no further as ACE shafts deliver the ultimate result.
- Straightness: +/- .0015" guaranteed max
- High-strength carbon fibre bonded to a precision 7075 aerospace alloy core tube
- Weight tolerance: +/- 0.5 grains
- Polished black carbon finish
- Available in 1250, 1100, (1250 and 1100 are available as a special order only. Please enquire) 1000, 920, 850, 780, 720, 670, 620, 570, 520, 470, 430, 400, 370 shaft sizes. Please specify size required
- Take ACE Pin and Pin Nock - sold separately. Pin Nocks provide precise nock alignment and help prevent shaft damage from rear impact. Also take G Nock
- Take screw-in points, one piece points or ACE stainless steel break-off points - sold separately
- Shafts can be cut to your precise shaft length at no additional charge. Please specify the length of your shaft. If you leave this field blank, your shafts will be shipped uncut at full length. If you are unsure, please include your request in Step 2 of the Checkout process when ordering and we will contact you to assist you in selecting the correct length required
Shoot barrelled shaft technology in Field, 3D and Target events for higher scores and winning results like top archers Jeanna Albritain and Khatura Lorig.
Fully fletched Easton ACE arrows can be purchased separately.