Retail Assistant Sumner Park, QLD Store
We're looking for a friendly, well presented, confident team member who lives and breathes the sport of Archery for our Brisbane store, located at Sumner Park.
An Abbey Archery team member needs to be able to exceed customer service expectations, work cohesively in a team environment and always be willing to go the extra mile when needed.
The role can sometimes require physical work unloading orders. Experience in the sport of archery is preferred but not essential to be considered for this role. Previous experience in a retail and/or customer facing sales role will be viewed favourably. An excellent phone manner is of major importance for this position.
You will be a part of Australia's largest archery company and will be responsible for:
- Serving and assisting customers in a friendly, informative manner>
- Talking to customers face to face and over the phone
- Bow set ups and servicing
- Maintaining store tidiness and appearance
- Maintaining and replenishing stock store wide
- Operating tills and point of sale systems
- Fletching arrows
If this position appeals to you, please do not hesitate to submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for an interview. Submitting a resume does not guarantee an interview. No agencies please.