Retail Assistant Casual Sumner Park Store QLD
We are looking for a friendly, well presented, confident team member for our Brisbane store, located at Sumner Park, who ideally lives and breathes the sport of Archery. An Abbey Archery team member needs to be able to exceed customer service expectations, work cohesively in a team environment and always be willing to go the extra mile.
The position requires the applicant to assist customers with all their archery needs and general re stocking and display of products.
The role can sometimes require physical work unloading orders and transferring stock to our showroom. Experience in the sport of archery is preferred but not essential to be considered for this role. Previous experience in a retail and/or customer facing sales role will be viewed favourably. An excellent phone manner is also of major importance for this position.
What's in it for you?
- Be a part of Australia's largest archery company
- Training and development
- Must be available to work Saturday's from 8am-1pm
- Shifts available mid week between the hours of 9am - 6pm when needed.
- Work with fellow archery enthusiasts that share your passion for the sport
You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and replenishing stock storewide
- Servicing customers face to face and over the phone
- Maintaining store tidiness and appearance
- Serving and assisting customers in a friendly, informative manner
- Operating tills and point of sale systems
If this position appeals to you, please submit your resume to email@example.com to be considered for an interview. Submitting a resume does not guarantee an interview. No agencies please.