Retail Assistant Full Time Castle Hill Store
We are looking for a friendly, well presented, confident team member for our Sydney store, located at Castle Hill, who ideally lives and breathes the sport of Archery. An Abbey Archery team member needs to be able to exceed customer service expectations, work cohesively in a team environment and always be willing to go the extra mile.
The position requires the applicant to assist customers with all their archery needs and assist in our warehouse with picking and packing orders.
The role can sometimes require physical work unloading orders and transferring stock between our warehouse and showroom. Experience in the sport of archery is preferred but not essential to be considered for this role. Previous experience in a retail and/or customer facing sales role will be viewed favourably. An excellent phone manner is of major importance for this position.
What's in it for you?
- Above NSW retail award wages
- Be a part of Australia's largest archery company
- Extensive training and development
- Guaranteed 38 hours per week with Saturday work a compulsory requirement
- 4 weeks annual leave
- Work with fellow archery enthusiasts that share your passion for the sport
You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and replenishing stock storewide
- Servicing customers face to face and over the phone
- Maintaining store tidiness and appearance
- Serving and assisting customers in a friendly, informative manner
- Operating tills and point of sale systems
If this position appeals to you, please submit your resume to email@example.com to be considered for an interview. Submitting a resume does not guarantee an interview. No agencies please.