LED Lenser SEO7R Headlamp
Brand: LED Lenser
LED Lenser SEO Headlamps are aimed at the confident, active outdoors enthusiast and are the embodiment of cool lighting. LED Lenser SEO - Spirit, Enthusiasm and Originality
LED Lenser SEO7R Headlamp
LED Lenser SEO7R Headlamp Description
LED LENSER SEO headlamps are lightweight, versatile and engineered to put powerful light where you want it. A worldwide leader in LED lighting technology, LED LENSER sets the standard with innovations like the Advanced Focus System (AFS) and Smart Light Technology (SLT).
LED Lenser SEO headlamps are aimed at the confident, active outdoors enthusiast and are the embodiment of cool lighting. The SEO headlamp houses both white and red LEDs and is packed full of amazing features. The headband is anti-allergic, easily removable, washable and changeable for new designs, available as an option.
The next generation of high-performance headlamps, SEO is ready for any adventure. All SEO headlamps feature up-front battery and control configurations, simple and versatile angle adjustment.
LED or light-emitting diode is a two-lead semi-conductor light source. With a conventional headlight, only 10 per cent of the battery power produces light with the other 90% wasted, converted to heat. That's why torches get warm when in use, which is a lot of wasted energy. With the introduction of the LED, the LED light converts all the energy to light, so the light is brighter and your batteries last longer and there is a much longer operating life for the LED bulb or light.
LED lights today are getting brighter and brighter, smaller and smaller. But is brighter really better if the quality of the light is compromised by outdated focusing technology? While most companies brag about their quantity of lumens or brightness, LED Lenser focuses on their quality. It's the difference between bright and clearly brighter.
Behind every LED Lenser design is advanced, yet practical technology that enhances the light, its output and the user's ability to direct it all. It's what LED Lenser calls, creating new worlds of light.
Get the technology and features you want in a compact, lightweight and rechargeable design. The LED LENSER SEO 7R is ideal for the environmentally conscious user as it is rechargeable and offers more light performance. It comes with a USB-compatible charging cable that can be used on the rechargeable battery independently of the light, so you can still run your light with standard alkaline batteries while re-charging the battery.
The Advanced Focus System (AFS) lets you choose between a flood beam or a sharply focused long distance beam. Traditionally, light-focusing systems have consisted of either a lens or a reflector. The AFS is the patented combination of a reflector and lens to create a light system that provides both a sharply focused long distance spot beam and a homogenous flood or spill-beam for up-close reading. AFS means whether reading a map up close or focusing down the path to a landmark in the distance, your light will be easy on the eyes, clear and bright.
Innovative OptiSense German technology with Smart Light Technology (SLT) dimming function, the SEO 7R will sense the light level in your surrounding area and will automatically adjust its brightness based on the brightness in the environment around you, tailoring your light to your activity without fiddling with buttons or switches, to save battery life and give you light when you need it, hands free, without taking your hands from your task. Diverse settings for individual light programmes. The result is multiple light programmes that run up to eight different functions, all operable from a single switch. A red LED preserves your night vision and helps make sure you stay safe while enjoying the activities you love. Get it all with the SEO 7R.
Serious lighting power, fashionable colour options and appealing designs. Use your LED LENSER SEO 7R to go out on a walk, stalk or trying to find something, to put up your tent, look for fire wood, change a light bulb, replace your electrical fuse.
LED LENSER take extraordinary measures so your product will give you many years of dependable service. If it doesn't, they will gladly repair or replace it, at their discretion, with one of equal or greater value under their 5 year guarantee.
The LED Lenser SEO 7R headlamp features
- Rechargeable battery with a USB-compatible charging cable to recharge the lithium ion battery pack
- Advanced Focus System (AFS) provides both a sharply focused long distance spot beam and a homogenous flood or spill-beam for up-close reading
- Smart Light Technology (SLT) automatic dimming function with 100% constant current mode to 15% energy saving mode
- Hands free operation
- Emits a bright, white, 220 lumens of light
- LED lamp provides approximately 100,000 hours of light before replacement
- Switch lock securing mechanism for transportation
- Rotating or swivelling head, 90 degrees to focus down or in front of you
- One-handed rapid focus system
- High comfort level
- Light weight, weighs a mere 90g
- Carabiner hook
- Washable, replaceable, exchangeable, one size fits all headband
- Glare-Free Red LED Light
- High end power LED with flash function
- OptiSense Technology automatic light adjustment
- Straps designed for comfort
- LED 1 x High End Power LED (white) and 1 x High End Power (red)
- Weighs 93gm or 3.28oz
- Lumens 220 lumens maximum to 20 lumens minimum
- Batteries 1 x Lithium ion rechargeable battery pack & also can take 3 x AAA alkaline batteries
- Energy tank 3.2 Wh**
- Burn Time 5 hours maximum to 20 hours minimum
- Beam Distance 130 metres maximum to 40 metres minimum
- Waterproof level IPX4
- Warranty 5 year guarantee
- Operating instructions included
- Headband comes in a blue colour
- Be ready for any adventure
The LED Lenser SEO 7R Headlamp kit includes
- 1 x lithium-ion battery pack
- 1 x charger (plug and USB cable )
- 1 x washable blue headband
- Operating instructions
LED Lenser SEO - Spirit, Enthusiasm and Originality. Get your LED Lenser SEO 7R Headlamp today and you will wonder how you ever coped without it.
In the end all lumens are not created equal.