WNS T Gauge Bowsquare
Brand: WINNERS ARCHERY
WNS T Gauge Bowsquare determines your nocking point placement and allows you to install noksets, kisser buttons and peep sights and to check the brace height of your bow
WNS T Gauge BowsquarePrice: $15.95
$14.50 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
WNS T Gauge Bowsquare Description
The WNS T Gauge Bowsquare features a 12 inch or 30.5 cm blade with markings in metric and inches.
Perfect tool for nock placement, checking brace height and tiller heights.
Metal string clip securely attaches bow square to string.
Made of anodised aluminium for durability.
WNS T Gauge Bow Square comes in colours of red, gold, blue, silver and black. Please specify colour choice.
- Locates nocking point
- Measures brace height
- Improves your score the first time
- Lightweight, convenient, accurate
- Metal string clip to attach bow square to string
- For right or left handed archers
- Use for competitions, bowhunting and backyard archery
- One piece for permanent accuracy
- Non-corrosive anodised aluminium
- Best tool for tillering compound bows
Manufactured by Win & Win Archery.
Win & Win Archery has discontinued and rebranded the SF (Sebastien Flute) brand as WNS which is pronounced Winners.
The WNS T Gauge Bowsquare has replaced the SF T Gauge Bowsquare.
If you would like sent instructions on how to use the bowsquare, please include your request in Step 2 of the Checkout process when ordering.