Win & Win Carbon Clicker
Brand: Win and Win
Get a very high quality Win & Win Carbon Clicker for a more clear, positive, snappy, quite loud single click, no more annoying buzzing sound, a must for carbon bows. Performs better than steel blade clickers.
Win & Win Carbon ClickerPrice: $43.94
$39.95 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Win & Win Carbon Clicker Description
The Win & Win Carbon Clicker comprises three parts, fixing bolt, plate and cap. The fixing bolt is made from solid polished chrome steel with a durable attaching bracket with 3 lengths and a screw. The blade is manufactured from carbon, rather than the familiar steel blade. The cap is made of stainless steel and slides securely onto the tip of the blade.
The carbon blade is more precise than a steel blade and delivers a snug fit and a clear, positive, audible "click" sound. The Win & Win Carbon Clicker is how a clicker is really meant to function as a clicker and because it is made of carbon, its special curve delivers elasticity to the blade and means you get a snappy, quite loud, single click, not as in some cases, a click followed by an annoying buzzing sound. The carbon blade will always keep its curve and will not get out of shape and no special tuning is required.
The Win & Win Carbon Clicker is a very high quality clicker and an absolute must for carbon risers and the only all carbon bladed clicker available.
Available in three thread sizes
- 6x32 or 0.138" diameter Number 6 screw thread with 32 threads per inch suits most Hoyts, PSE, Win & Win, Sebastien Flute or SF and KAP risers and most other risers or handles
- 4x40 or 0.112" diameter Number 4 screw thread with 40 threads per inch suits Hoyt GameMaster risers
- M4 or 4mm diameter metric screw thread suits Arco Spigarelli, Bernardini, Best, FiberBow, GreenHorn, KG Archery, Marksman, Merlin, OK Archery, Stylist, Yamaha and Samick risers
- If you are unsure of the thread of your riser or handle, please specify the brand and model of your riser
Win & Win carbon bladed clicker features
- All carbon, pre-bent blade
- Low profile blade
- Stainless steel cap
- Especially suited to carbon risers
- Always keep its curve, will not get out of shape
- Softer feel on arrow
- Snappy, loud, distinct click
- No annoying buzzing sound
- Available in three thread sizes - 6x32, 4x40 and M4. Please specify size or advise brand and model of your riser
- Very high quality
- Easy to adjust
- Available in a smart black cross-hatched black colour