WNS S-AL bow stand
Brand: WINNERS ARCHERY
WNS S-AL aluminium bow stand is strong, stable, ultra light, compact and easy to assemble, "U" shaped bow cradle, longer bowstring clip, for recurve or compound bows
WNS S-AL bow standPrice: $47.95
$43.59 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
WNS S-AL bow stand Description
It is the latest development in the Winners or WNS bowstand and the WNS S-AL is the flagship bow stand.
Winners S-AL bowstand is lighter, thanks to its anodised aluminium construction.
The WNS S-AL bowstand has been updated being stronger, durable and very smart.
As stable and quick to assemble as ever, it features a new U shaped sheath cradle for better support for the riser.
The bowstring clip has been lengthened in order to accommodate very short brace height bows.
The WNS S-AL logo is featured on the main rod of the bow stand.
The WNS S-AL aluminium bow stand is 395mm or 15.55" high from the extended feet to the top of the bow cradle and is ultra light weight and is made of a durable & strong aluminium. It has 3 flip locked feet held in place by a wing nut and durable end pods for stability and to prevent stand slipping. Each foot sits firmly while in use and feet fit snugly against the main rod when stowed. Folds up for easy travel and storage.
Has a "U" shaped bow cradle with black rubberised sheath to rest bow and a 100mm or 4" long bowstring clip. Comes in colours of black, blue, red or silver.
WNS S-AL aluminium bow stand
- 395mm or 15.55" high
- Made of strong, lightweight aluminium
- Weighs 409 grams or 14.43oz
- Includes 3 flip lock feet with end pods
- Stylish composite legs
- "U" shaped black bow cradle with black rubberised sheath to protect your riser
- Longer bowstring clip for very short brace height bows
- For recurves or compound bows
- Compact and quick to assemble
- Folds for easy storage and transporting
- Basic styling
- Available in black, blue, red or silver. Please specify colour
- WNS S-AL saves you stooping down to your bow
- WNS high quality archery products are made by Win & Win Archery, one of the world's leading archery manufacturers
Win & Win Archery has discontinued and rebranded the SF (Sebastien Flute) brand as WNS which is pronounced Winners.
The WNS S-AL bowstand has replaced the SF Elite Plus bowstand.