Beiter Insert Hunter Nock 12pk
Beiter - innovative archery products of the highest precision that help you to the pinnacle of success
Beiter Insert Hunter Nock 12pkPrice: $19.95
$18.14 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Beiter Insert Hunter Nock 12pk Description
Beiter invented the asymmetric nock and was the first to produce specific nocks in different shapes for most arrows on the market.
Beiter introduced Insert-Nocks, Out Nocks, In Out Nocks and Pin Out Nocks, to be used directly in or on shafts or on bushings or pins and now comes the first asymmetric pin nock to complete the product line, so Beiter offers a nock for all shafts.
It is still recommended to use Pin Out Nocks instead of Pin Nocks if the shaft-pin combination allows its use because it is a better fit.
The Beiter Pin Nock comes in small groove, asymmetric size #1 or in large groove, asymmetric size #2 and the symmetric Hunter Pin Nock.
The Beiter Hunter-Nock has been mainly designed for compound archers, using a D-Loop on their string, being the only real symmetrical way of shooting in archery.
The Beiter Hunter Nock is available in symmetric shape only - of equal parts. Remember to shoot with the Beiter logo on top.
Many inferior knock-off imitators have come on the scene and appear to look and feel like a Beiter Nock, but lack Beiter's precision engineering, exact fitting, outstanding design, top quality materials and the highest quality standards and certainly do not perform anywhere near as well as a Beiter Nock. Just ask a Beiter owner - they will tell you there is only one nock - Beiter.
Some features of Beiter Nocks that set them apart
- The Hunter Nock is for use with compound shooters who use a D-Loop. Hunter Nocks are "symmetric" because only with this shooting style, the release and nock are in one line, which is the only symmetrical way to shoot in archery
- Each nock size has only one single mould to offer the highest precision and the lowest tolerance because every single nock of one size comes out of the same mould
- The Hunter Nock does not pinch on the nocking point, but rests there with a spring effect and is more durable than other brands of nocks, having a much longer working life and more importantly, Beiter nocks are guaranteed to provide consistent release from the string, shot after shot.
- The Beiter Hunter Nock can be shot with all known nocking points, but the Beiter nocking point is the ideal partner for the Beiter Nock and when teamed together, it avoids the arrow nocking out of the string at full draw and are an ideal gliding surface.
- Sold in a pack of 12
- Come in fluoro red and fluoro green. Please specify colour choice
- Beiter Insert Hunter Nock 19 suit X7 Eclipse 2014-2315, Platinum Plus 2013-2315, Super UNI Bushing shafts and Beiter Insert Hunter Nock 12 suit ACE, ACC-00, ACG, Carbon One, X7 Eclipse 1514-1914, Platinum Plus 1416-1916, Navigator, UNI Bushing and Cartel shafts. Please specify size