Beiter Insert Nock 12 12pk
Beiter - innovative archery products of the highest precision that help you to the pinnacle of success
Beiter Insert Nock 12 12pkPrice: $19.95
$18.14 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Beiter Insert Nock 12 12pk Description
Beiter was the first to introduce Insert and Outsert Nocks onto the market and the Beiter Nock quickly became the standard in archery and is now extensively shot by archers worldwide from Dauchingen in Germany, to Salt Lake City, Utah in the USA, to Homebush in Sydney, Australia, whether they be Olympic medallists, on the tournament circuit or weekend club archers.
The Insert Nock was designed by Werner Beiter, without the use of adhesive, to be simply inserted directly into aluminium shafts instead of a swage or a bushing. The Insert Nock is very popular especially on aluminium-carbon shafts.
Beiter Insert Nock is available in both the Beiter patented asymmetric shape - not of equal parts as well as in the Hunter Nock symmetric shape - of equal parts. Remember shoot with the Beiter logo facing up.
Many inferior knock-off imitators have come on the scene and appear to look and feel like a Beiter Nock, but lack Beiter's precision engineering, exact fitting, outstanding design, top quality materials and the highest quality standards and certainly do not perform anywhere near as well as a Beiter Nock. Just ask a Beiter owner - they will tell you there is only one nock - Beiter.
Some features of Beiter Nocks that set them apart from other brands of nocks
- Each nock size has only one single mould to offer the highest precision and the lowest tolerance because every single nock of one size comes out of the same mould
- The Beiter nock does not pinch on the nocking point, but rests there with a spring effect and is more durable than other brands of nocks, having a much longer working life and more importantly, Beiter nocks are guaranteed to provide consistent release from the string, shot after shot.
- The Beiter Insert Nock is asymmetric, to adapt perfectly to the asymmetric drawn string. To ensure the Nock is placed correctly, see that the notch for the nocking point, looks to the front.
- The Beiter Insert-Nock can be shot with all known nocking points, but the Beiter nocking point is the ideal partner for the Beiter Insert Nock and when teamed together, it avoids the arrow nocking out of the string at full draw and are an ideal gliding surface.
- Sold in a pack of 12
- Available in large groove and small groove. Please specify groove size
- Come in fluoro red and fluoro green. Please specify colour choice
- Beiter Insert Nock 12 suit ACE, ACC-00, Navigator, UNI Bushing and Cartel shafts