Beiter In-Out Nock 12pk
Beiter - innovative archery products of the highest precision that help you to the pinnacle of success
Beiter In-Out Nock 12pkPrice: $27.95
$25.41 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Beiter In-Out Nock 12pk Description
The Beiter In Out Nock fits precisely into the shaft and protects the end of the shaft.
The In Out Nock is only available for selected aluminium-carbon shafts, both in the Beiter patented asymmetric version, as well as in the symmetric type, for compound archers using a D-Loop.
Features of the Beiter In Out Nock which distinguishes them from other brands
- Each nock size has only one single mould to offer the highest precision and the lowest tolerances because every single nock comes out of the same mould
- The Beiter nock does not pinch on the nocking point, but rests there with a spring effect and is more durable than other nock brands, having a much longer working life and more importantly, Beiter guarantees consistent release of its nock from the string, shot after shot.
- The Beiter In Out Nock is available as asymmetric or symmetric (Hunter). To ensure the asymmetric nock is placed correctly, see that the notch for the nocking point, looks to the front of the arrow.
- The Beiter In Out Nock can be shot without problem with all known nocking points; but the Beiter nocking point is the ideal partner for it. If used together, they avoid the arrow nocking out of the string at full draw and have ideal gliding surfaces.
- The Beiter In-Out Nocks come in Large Groove and are available for X10 in yellow, ACE, Navigator 1000-810, X-pert 1040-980 in orange, ACE, Navigator 1000-810, X-pert 1040-980 in green. Please specify colour choice.