Wasp Boss SST 3 Blade Broadhead 3 pack
Designed for any shot angle, high speed accuracy for bows shooting well over 300fps, superior flight, delivers sharp, strong, deep, bone crunching penetration, pre-assembled broadhead, 100% American made parts. Wasp Boss are unsurpassed in strength, accuracy and penetration
Wasp Boss SST 3 Blade Broadhead 3 packPrice: $64.94
$59.04 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Wasp Boss SST 3 Blade Broadhead 3 pack Description
WASP Archery Products has introduced a new generation of fixed blade broadheads designed for high speed accuracy with bows shooting well over 300fps.
The BOSS fixed blade broadhead features a shortened aerodynamic ferrule for superior flight from even the fastest bow set up, reduced blade surface area and Stainless Smart Tip (SST) alignment.
The result is a very forgiving and accurate shooting arrow that delivers a sharp, strong, deep, bone crunching penetrating broadhead with the cut on contact trocar tip right on target.
Forgiving, accurate and deadly, what more could you ask from a broadhead.
Pre-assembled broadheads, 1.125" cutting diameter, .027" blade thickness and includes 6 replacement blades. Available in 125 grains and 100 grains.
Features that kill your target and the competition
You've heard the stories. If only my broadhead hadn't failed me, I would've had the biggest buck you'd ever seen. Actual size of the escaped beast aside, there's one thing that's always true about these stories: the hunter wasn't shooting Wasp.
There's a good reason Wasp broadheads have been trusted by hunters and feared by animals for over 45 years. A lot of good reasons, actually. Wasp give you unsurpassed accuracy, strength and penetration so you can experience the best blood trails of your life and you'll never have to blame your broadhead again.
Nothing penetrates or devastates like a Wasp. In a world where more broadheads are sold because of who shoots them than how well they perform, it's time to reconsider what's on the end of your arrow. No manufacturer claims their broadheads are weaker, less accurate or less devastating. So how can Wasp definitively say their broadheads are unsurpassed in strength, accuracy and penetration? Here's how:
- Wasp made the world's first commercially available replaceable blade broadhead
- Over 45 years of American innovation
- Built in America from 100% American made parts
- Replacement blades included with most broadheads
- Wasp products are loaded with time tested technical features that deliver proven performance on every shot
- A true trocar tip that creates a sharp, strong leading edge for the blades to follow
- Tough broadheads that resist bending and breaking even on contact against hard surfaces
Wasp are the ones who invented the first replaceable blade broadhead. But they didn't stop there. Through continuous refinement and commitment to quality, they've helped thousands of hunters take down targets that might've gotten away if they'd been using an inferior broadhead. And Wasp have always built their products right in America to ensure you get the best quality even if that means a little less profit for Wasp.
- Features a shortened aerodynamic, aerospace grade aluminium ferrule, reduces surface area to deliver unsurpassed results in accuracy, strength and penetration, that provides field point accuracy and easy tuning
- Stainless Smart Tip (SST), a 100% stainless steel Trocar tip that is precision machined and perfectly aligned with blades to increase deep penetration, designed for any shot angle
- Surgical sharp stainless steel blades are really easy to replace
- Pre-assembled heads
- Black coloured ferrule
- 3 razor sharp blades are durable, always tip aligned and easily replaceable
- Fixed blades
- Cutting diameter 1.125"
- Stainless steel blade thickness .027"
- 6 replacement blades included
- Available in 125 grains and 100 grains. Please specify weight choice
- Made in USA
This is what people have said about the Wasp Boss SST 3 Blade Broadhead 3 pack.
5 out of 5 stars. "I've put these things through the ringer, shot them through .25" plywood, into cinder blocks, basically anything I could think of to abuse it, and the Boss endured it all. You can not beat the quality of Wasp!" From Trenton Crumpler from USA
5 out of 5 stars. "I have hunted with the Boss three blade broad head for many years, I find that they fly true and have great penetration. I hunt mostly whitetail deer and they have been perfect for them. I have not had a need to try other broad heads. Quality product by WASP!" From Richard Conklin from USA
5 out of 5 stars. "I am an avid archery hunter who worked as an archery tech growing up. I have found that a properly tuned bow will shoot a Wasp Boss fixed blade head almost identical to a field tip. I have used a Wasp Boss 3 blade 100 grain head for many years now and have taken many good whitetails. These heads have always produced great penetration and good blood trails. I have yet to find a comparable broadhead and don't plan to anytime soon. Best broadhead I have shot to date!" From Christopher May from USA
5 out of 5 stars. "Been using Wasp for 25yrs killed 19 whitetail bucks (3 pope & young) 38 antlerless and 3 turkey Tom's and 2 black bear! Honestly Wasp heads are the most under rated on market! Drone and Boss with Gold Tip Carbon Hunter 400 60yrds tack driving! Thank you Wasp!!!!" From jeremy from USA